RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
D

Deleted member 591867

View attachment 539248

Well we "might" get a delay.
Originally set for the 5th.
My dude is not working on this at all. He just sets a date, does nothing until that date is reached, and then he sets another date. He is acting like this because he doesn't give a shit.

If you look at the posts from the previous year and the way they talk about the progress of their work it becomes obvious that they are outright lying most of the time.

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
The way that the order of release for the various projects changed suggests that Bo Wei is getting his side done. It just gets logjammed while Koda works out how to implement pointless stuff like mouse support and journals instead of just cracking on.

Ive got some empathy for his mindset, ive said before he is a perfectionist and I can imagine he struggles to leave one aspect of the game alone until he gets it perfect, so his progress is glacier slow. I understand that but this is that mindset at its extreme, he isnt beholden to anyone and I guess thinks its funny there is no way he will get this released in time for Friday.

Honestly if I was Bo I would be looking at working with other people. Let Koda tinker with WG for the next 15 years and someone else do ToT

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
View attachment 539360

And it's seems that even Crow will get a delay maybe not but who knows at this point.
To be honest, I forgot that Crow was even "scheduled" for Valentine's Day.
Also, "guild people have no channel discipline"? What does that even mean? Because if it means that Koda is getting angry that people have lost patience with his bullshit, then that makes me happy.

Reactions: Zepheral

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
There is a 1000$ bounty on narak
lol @ ryainn. Imagine being so childish that you unironically call people spies and villains. I guess this is the level of detachment from reality that you'd have to have to pretend there's nothing wrong with Koda or his delaying habits.
Also funny that we don't know anyone over at the discord aside from people who've come here to F95, but some of us seem to have achieved celebrity status over there.
Btw, here's that one time ryainn and bunch of other people tried to troll F95 out of the blue and failed miserably. Thanks to the people in their Discord who didn't go along with it, you're all troopers o7

Last edited:

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
I love how this discord guy claims we are psychotic for expecting only what we are being told to expect. I think if ever there was good time to quote Far Cry 3 it would be now:

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different"

1.3k patreons burning their money on a monthly basis for absolutely nothing in return. But we're still the crazy ones, ...right?

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2017
I love how this discord guy claims we are psychotic for expecting only what we are being told to expect. I think if ever there was good time to quote Far Cry 3 it would be now:

Vaas: "Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different"

1.3k patreons burning their money on a monthly basis for absolutely nothing in return. But we're still the crazy ones, ...right?
The main theme of this game is masochistic so it's no surprise patreons like torturing themselves.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
lol @ ryainn. Imagine being so childish that you unironically call people spies and villains. I guess this is the level of detachment from reality that you'd have to have to pretend there's nothing wrong with Koda or his delaying habits.
Also funny that we don't know anyone over at the discord aside from people who've come here to F95, but some of us seem to have achieved celebrity status over there.
Btw, here's that one time ryainn and bunch of other people tried to troll F95 out of the blue and failed miserably. Thanks to the people in their Discord who didn't go along with it, you're all troopers o7
Looked through his post history and found these gems. He really seems to have it out for you.
Why can't you just be happy that they are communicating what's going on and that it will be released soon when it's finished? It's not like they are ghosting us.
He gave a status update. It was a really good step. Making fun of the update won't make him want to keep giving more updates in the future. Give him some slack.
These were posted in June of 2019. And he's still on the discord? And he's still siding with Koda? What a fucking simp lmao. If these are the kind of cucks that make up Bo Wei's patronage then no wonder we're still in delay hell.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Looked through his post history and found these gems. He really seems to have it out for you.
Not just me, for a while some other Discord loonies had it out for zazzaro and now this guy seems to have it out for Narak. Stick around long enough and you could be next. IMO, these people feel just as disappointed with every delay as the rest of us (though they try to hide it), but instead of directing their anger at the source of their frustrations, they choose to ignore it and create a scapegoat in people from F95.
But anyways, now I understand that not everyone in their Discord is as petty as those guys, just like not everyone in F95 is edoitachi either. We're all in this delay hell together, we should just focus on not being like those guys that cope by doing dumb shit or being pricks.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes