RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Saw a notification to this thread in the morning, there was a page I didn't read yesterday, already knew shit hit the fan. Fuck you Koda, you little lying shit.
Still can't believe someone predicted Claus 2 in march and at this point I'm not even sure he is gonna meet that unoficial deadline.

Aug 27, 2018

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
In other news, how much do y'all want to bet that Bo Wei's new project is going to include art from ?
Because this:
1580663207588.png
is one hundred percent a doskoinpo girl.
Edit:
Seems nice. How's the quality of the translation and the dialogues overall?
It's fantasic. Already one of the best femdom games on this site.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
In other news, how much do y'all want to bet that Bo Wei's new project is going to include art from ?
Because this:
View attachment 538053
is one hundred percent a doskoinpo girl.
Edit:

It's fantasic. Already one of the best femdom games on this site.
If it is from doskoinpo work, it's absolutely good for me, Doskoinpo is the best ! ( of course stealing is bad, and all ... But I will enjoy this a little too much :) )

Reactions: Holefiller

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
If it is from doskoinpo work, it's absolutely good for me, Doskoinpo is the best ! ( of course stealing is bad, and all ... But I will enjoy this a little too much :) )
I see we both share the same refined taste my fellow cultured man. And yeah, if Bo takes from Doskoinpo doujins and art but let me choose how I want to be "rewarded", well what can I say, still calling him thief though.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Holefiller and ss6

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Can someone please write here a link to lily's fanmade expansion game please ? Thank you
Hey y'all!
ragingthunder (the guy who made the Lily Expansion) made a sequel! Special thanks goes to an anonymous user here for sharing it with me (you know who you are).

I've played a little bit of it and its funny. Lots of delay jokes as one would expect. Might be worth a good fap as well.

Reactions: user94

Memeboii

Dec 22, 2017
I remember Bo getting mad if you told him his succubus art kinda looks inspired by Doskoinpo's art even though it obviously is.
Nothing wrong with being inspired but acting like you came up with it by yourself is kinda sad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 22, 2017
It's not my place to tell anyone what to do but if some of you really want them to lose supporters/fans then all you have to do is just stop writing in this thread. Koda definitely comes here to watch this thread and have a good time laughing at us for being mad about his release dates. They probably lost the motivation for the floor to the next floor idea so they buy time with things like the Swan parts or the Santa milf. If enough people stop giving shit about this thread it will be dead. Like seriously 80% of the comments is mostly memeing or being mad about koda release dates. I'm avoiding this game and thread and their discord as well. Waste of time.

Reactions: Zepheral

Mammon999

Nov 9, 2018
Koda definitely comes here to watch this thread and have a good time laughing at us for being mad about his release dates. They probably lost the motivation for the floor to the next floor idea so they buy time with things like the Swan parts or the Santa milf.
F95's involvement or lackthereof is kinda small potatoes compared to the patreon money Koda's raking in, don't you think? We're not his contributors. His real contributors - the nebbish patreon fools forking over 24k a year - are the ones keeping Koda motivated and ensuring his archaic femdom RPG never dies.

If anything is going to kill ToT, it's a sudden surge of programmers and artists getting off their asses and making quality femdom games that can compete with it. Like Succubus Covenant, Under the Witch, and that other game I'm not allowed to mention here.

And speaking of Doskoinpo, could you imagine if he joined forces and made a game with a talented writer who wasn't a narcissistic assclown? It'd send my balls to the fucking shadow realm, and I'd never have to think about ToT ever again.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes