RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe people are still paying for this game in patreon and following the daily machinations and rationalizations in discord. It was a great game sure, but I resigned myself a long time ago that it was over...

Reactions: pron292

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Dude nobody gives a shit about this new project, we just want Bo to prove his worth and spit some acit towards Koda, so maybe either one of the two can wake up.
This. We'll finally get the answer to whether Koda is holding Bo back or they're both completely hopeless. Plus this time he managed to make a THICC girl instead of an obese one (I'm sorry, I hate BBW).

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
This is well and truly a complete shit show. I literally can't describe how much this entire operation has went to shit. I remember asking this before, but can someone please explain why these two haven't been sued?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
This. We'll finally get the answer to whether Koda is holding Bo back or they're both completely hopeless. Plus this time he managed to make a THICC girl instead of an obese one (I'm sorry, I hate BBW).
The polite way to say that is "I'm not attracted to" or "I don't care for" BBWs. Like I would say I'm not attracted to or don't care for rail-thin, flat-chested, flat-assed women :D But give me BBWs upon chubby upon obese upon curvy upon thicc upon gorgeous large women and I need nothing else :love:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
New News Bo Wei is kinda done with episode 2 and is waiting for Koda to fix the verision up right now, also he has all the CG for episode 3 done.

Now he is working on this he called it a "another speedy speed boi challenge "

View attachment 536539

This new Minigame is supposed to go down without Koda in 10 days. Bo Wei is kinda stuck because he cant contuinue on Dr.Swan without Koda.

Ps: I can do some screenshots on the stuff Bo Wei wrote and dont ask me when WG will be out... I have the feeling it will be the famous Koda weekend release on Monday morning.
Colour me surprised, that THICCubus looks great, also anyone can translate his broken engrish without wasting days/months/a fucking year and counting or adding much necesary QoLs like a fucking dom journal or biometric scan lock saves.
But just as Ammaccabanane twin brother of the myth the man the legend zzazaro and GearlessJoe said, I just wanna know if he delivers to put the full blame on the delays and lies on Koda but this time with backed up evidence.

Ammaccabanane

Jan 16, 2020
The polite way to say that is "I'm not attracted to" or "I don't care for" BBWs. Like I would say I'm not attracted to or don't care for rail-thin, flat-chested, flat-assed women :D But give me BBWs upon chubby upon obese upon curvy upon thicc upon gorgeous large women and I need nothing else :love:
He didn't say he hated obese people, just the kink BBW. Nothing wrong with that.

Kind of like I hate scat, but hey if you are into that it's not any of my business.

Dec 9, 2017
olorex11
Nah I spoke with both of them and this time I am very optimistc that Koda will just fix up some grammar without changing anything on that little succubus game. Thats atleast wath he said, but my guess is that Bo Wei's little side project will still take abit longer knowing both of them. Also WG seems to be closing in but it will be, by my estimation his classic weekend release on monday. Its finally happening but dont hype yourselfs up to much for sunday he might miss it by a day or 2, but maybe not... we will see.

Last edited:
Reactions: olorex11

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
olorex11
Nah I spoke with both of them and this time I am very optimistc that Koda will just fix up some grammar without changing anything on that little succubus game. Thats atleast wath he said, but my guess is that Bo Wei's little side project will still take abit longer knowing both of them. Also WG seems to be closing in but it will be, by my estimation his classic weekend release on monday. Its finally happening but dont hype yourselfs up to much for sunday he might miss it by a day or 2, but maybe not... we will see.
I would love to see bo just trial someone new for this side project and see the difference, sometimes its your friends that are the problem

Reactions: fanboi

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
i don't know why they still patron Bo and Koda. because of these idiots, Bo and Koda are
New News Bo Wei is kinda done with episode 2 and is waiting for Koda to fix the verision up right now, also he has all the CG for episode 3 done.

Now he is working on this he called it a "another speedy speed boi challenge "

View attachment 536539

This new Minigame is supposed to go down without Koda in 10 days. Bo Wei is kinda stuck because he cant contuinue on Dr.Swan without Koda.

Ps: I can do some screenshots on the stuff Bo Wei wrote and dont ask me when WG will be out... I have the feeling it will be the famous Koda weekend release on Monday morning.
fucking Bo and Koda make something that can be some excuse of delay... Plz just make ToT, not side project:cry::cry:

Reactions: pron292

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
I just played the Lily expansion fangames and wow, a lot of work put into them, especially the sequel. Though my need to see Gerald dominated by her still didn’t happen lol. But amazing work

Jun 25, 2018
This is well and truly a complete shit show. I literally can't describe how much this entire operation has went to shit. I remember asking this before, but can someone please explain why these two haven't been sued?
they are walking the line, someone who is still supporting them on pateron would definitely have the basis to pursue legal action though, pateron is pretty clear on its stance to this kind of behaviour
On what basis are they supposed to sue exactly? The only thing they promise for the only reward they offer on their patreon is that they give you access to the game. No other items or even release schedules. They aren't breaking any promise or contract that is directly tied to the money you give them. The only way they could potentially get in trouble(and the extent of that trouble being removed from the site but still wouldn't be liable to getting sued) is if they had rewards promised in their patron tiers that they consistently fail to deliver on. At this point if you're giving them money while being unhappy with what you're getting it's completely on you.
They may be incompetent/scumbags about it but there are 0 even remotely actionable legal issues with it. Not to mention what an exercise in futility and complete waste of time it is to do small(what is going to be your lawsuit? "I want my $20 back"?) individual lawsuits vs people from another country wherever bo wei/koda are located

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Suing is definitely unrealistic. It seems like Koda is the one jamming things up so maybe Bo could work with two different people at once going forward. Still got no hope for ToT but another project could be interesting

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
On what basis are they supposed to sue exactly? The only thing they promise for the only reward they offer on their patreon is that they give you access to the game. No other items or even release schedules. They aren't breaking any promise or contract that is directly tied to the money you give them. The only way they could potentially get in trouble(and the extent of that trouble being removed from the site but still wouldn't be liable to getting sued) is if they had rewards promised in their patron tiers that they consistently fail to deliver on. At this point if you're giving them money while being unhappy with what you're getting it's completely on you.
They may be incompetent/scumbags about it but there are 0 even remotely actionable legal issues with it. Not to mention what an exercise in futility and complete waste of time it is to do small(what is going to be your lawsuit? "I want my $20 back"?) individual lawsuits vs people from another country wherever bo wei/koda are located
I mean under consumer rights its pretty viable, and patreon uses jams which covers international bases (they also require all legal action taken against them to be carried out under califonian law). If someone where to hire a lawyer for this it would be pretty easy to mount a case, dunno about winning however im not a lawyer, just a junior.

Reactions: Awesoooome
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes