RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Holy crap, i really liked the update ( even if as everyone already knows, the content is not that big for the waiting ).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really good content for me.

Reactions: c-+

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Well i was talking about hours of content. I said it this update is dope, but not that long.
I know, that's why I corrected you.

I made that same comment you did for both the Yvonne expansion and 6F, but I don't think it's fair in this case. This update took only 2 months (and maybe a half) to make, I think considering replayability and the all the stuff you can do during Crow's bit the amount of content we got is more than fair.

I'm even yet to finish the update myself and I can already say so.

ss492891422

Jul 21, 2018

I made that same comment you did for both the Yvonne expansion and 6F, but I don't think it's fair in this case. This update took only 2 months (and maybe a half) to make, I think considering replayability and the all the stuff you can do during Crow's bit the amount of content we got is more than fair.

so zazzaro,have you found the end of cp2? It has turned me crazy

Reactions: Holefiller

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
I currently dont have the motivation to play hgames but its ok because we have 3 months til the next update probably

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
When you get the option as Crow to choose between strip, fire dojo, and puppy gear, what does each one do? And can you get the choice again/what triggers it?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

100% agree, the content is awesome! the villainess well worth the wait but yeah, not finished :D

Reactions: Z - Reborn

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
When you get the option as Crow to choose between strip, fire dojo, and puppy gear, what does each one do? And can you get the choice again/what triggers it?
Strip requires you to (literally) break the piece of armor in question as Ethan first when fighting.
The gear options I think emerge organically as you (metaphorically) break Ethan.

D

Deleted member 1966181

I might be missing some irony here, but you do know that 6.5F was planned to be divided in chapters since the very start, right?
hey bro.can u trll me koda and bo wei username in discord please?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I might be missing some irony here, but you do know that 6.5F was planned to be divided in chapters since the very start, right?
I guess the problem could be that in the changelog there are things we can’t find in the game, and the message of ‘end of Chapter 2’ can’t be found...which might mean chapter 2 isn’t completed yet.

Gmaer

May 1, 2017
I thought maybe using the new Swans potions would somehow advance the plot. But it looks like it's just ordinary potions.

CSYolo1

Jan 17, 2018
So after coming back to Swan and checking up on the monks is the chapter over? The change log says there should be a message for when we reach chapter 2 end but it's nowhere to be found!
Guess he's gonna add it as a DLC :Kappa:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes