RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ss492891422

Jul 21, 2018
So after coming back to Swan and checking up on the monks is the chapter over? The change log says there should be a message for when we reach chapter 2 end but it's nowhere to be found!
Guess he's gonna add it as a DLC :Kappa:
yes,the change log says but i have tried anything i can do nothing happened

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
One small unfinished update and you guys bend the knee? Shame.
So true. Im not even trying out this update and im waiting for more cuz ik it aint enough from koda after what he did to us. This update no matter how good it gets, it is still unfinished and shiet

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
So true. Im not even trying out this update and im waiting for more cuz ik it aint enough from koda after what he did to us. This update no matter how good it gets, it is still unfinished and shiet
Jesus Christ guys! For once that we have good news.

Rewarding hard work is just as important as calling out bullshit. Don't be ungrateul.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Jesus Christ guys! For once that we have good news.

Rewarding hard work is just as important as calling out bullshit. Don't be ungrateul.
You are starting to sound exactly like ethans friends who got “vaccinated”.
Sure I’m not complaining about the quality of the stuff we got, but that long of a wait is ridiculous especially for an RPGMAKER game.

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
I think it's more the fact that a lot of people seem to have taken the standpoint of "us and them" towards Bo & Koda and wouldn't be happy with anything they released (bar maybe F7 but even then I can see people bashing it because of how long it's been in the making)

If you look at just Swan & Crow Part 2 I don't see how you, as a ToT fan, can disregard everything about this update. In my opinion it's exactly in line with the game's vision to the point where I actually prefer Crow compared to some of the other villainesses despite not being a "proper" floor. Sure you can moan all you want about timekeeping but the wait between them leaking spoilers and release wasn't even that bad this time round.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
It is not inconsistent or illogical to be critical of the lack of progress over the last year and a half but also pleased with the quality of what was just released. What just came out is great IMO.

Reactions: Raiken

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
It is not inconsistent or illogical to be critical of the lack of progress over the last year and a half but also pleased with the quality of what was just released. What just came out is great IMO.
Like I said before I’m not disappointed in the quality, I’m disappointed in the time it took to get said quality.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
so you mean cp2 hasn't been finished? sry for my poor english
No, I just haven't finished it myself.

You are starting to sound exactly like ethans friends who got “vaccinated”.
Sure I’m not complaining about the quality of the stuff we got, but that long of a wait is ridiculous especially for an RPGMAKER game.
This update is full of new mechanics, meaning stuff that can and will bring issues and bugs demanding to be fixed. Despite that we got one of the biggest updates in this game's history in just 2 months, and not only there was no drop in quality to achieve this, there was actually an improvement.

I'm sure you remember WG: 3 months for a couple of CGs, some new dialogues and a diary that didn't even work in a game that most didn't care about. Did you see me having Koda's back then?

If now, after years of talking shit about him, I'm here praising the guy it's because he deserves it. I've been following this update quite closely thanks to some people on Discord and I can assure you that Bo didn't do shit this time. Koda did almost all of this by himself.

Now I'm not saying we should forget about all the bullshit he tried to feed us, nor that this update is perfect, but this time he did an amazing job and should be praised for it.

And besides be honest: if people talk shit about him regardless of how hard he works, do you really expect him to go the extra mile next time?

Last edited:

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
ok you know what fuck it. Discard my last Heres some update stuff :D (Patreon is only 2$ so why tf not)

Reactions: sorga3a
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes