RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

papey

Sep 7, 2017
Am I the only pathetic waifu softie who wishes we could earn frenemy status with some of the wardenesses if we fought them hard enough to earn some respect? Kinda like you can do with Warriors guild?
Wanting to make a shaky alliance with Crow to take out swan was what made me think of it, but it could work others.
Lily obviously, you already have some of that but it'd be nice if there was more. You do some equal training she could 'train' you to 'resist' a female attacker and you could help her get some fire defense against Lady Cobra.
Khulan and you could share a drink or something, or start goin for that dick even harder saying that you might be a weak male but your spirit might be strong enough to make some worthy amazon daughters. And her ex fight win has her saying the 2 of you should team up to hunt down Jeff!
And Scarlet might fondly reminisce/poke fun with you, admitting that you are a far way away from the scared little boy who stumbled in with a toy sword at lv1 and in a fair fight you could probably beat her with ease....assuming your puppy instincts didn't send you straight to her feet to sniff!
that sounds fucking adorable

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
So is there any word on F7? These planned updates are nice and all, but they were supposed to tide players over until F7 comes out. I'm seeing plans for more and more intermediary content, but have not seen anything about F7. And frankly it's been so long that I cannot muster the interest to try the game until it comes out.

sl147s

Aug 13, 2019
Am I the only pathetic waifu softie who wishes we could earn frenemy status with some of the wardenesses if we fought them hard enough to earn some respect? Kinda like you can do with Warriors guild?
Wanting to make a shaky alliance with Crow to take out swan was what made me think of it, but it could work others.
Lily obviously, you already have some of that but it'd be nice if there was more. You do some equal training she could 'train' you to 'resist' a female attacker and you could help her get some fire defense against Lady Cobra.
Khulan and you could share a drink or something, or start goin for that dick even harder saying that you might be a weak male but your spirit might be strong enough to make some worthy amazon daughters. And her ex fight win has her saying the 2 of you should team up to hunt down Jeff!
And Scarlet might fondly reminisce/poke fun with you, admitting that you are a far way away from the scared little boy who stumbled in with a toy sword at lv1 and in a fair fight you could probably beat her with ease....assuming your puppy instincts didn't send you straight to her feet to sniff!
I like the idea. Alliance or accompany with the ideal villain in task, but also being humiliated at the same time. Which makes me want to worship more.

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
how to get cobra's foot worship scenes with the nose hook theyre in the game files but i cant get them and ive tried everything

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
can someone tell me how to unlock the static gautlet? i saw the monks and it appears like ???, how do i ulock the recipe?
some walkthroug please

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
Can anyone confirm Bo has finished working on Jester and has passed it to Koda for polishing yet?

Like a discord post or w.e
if thats true i expect kodas work priority to go
Jester - Part 3 of swan and crow - 7th floor (unless he has said otherwise i m sure this is 90% correct) and its gonna be a long time
because as we all know from literally ALL of kodas polishing its gonna take at least 3 months and for some unknown reason he cant comprehend the fact that if he finishes Floor 7 and releases it he will have like 3 months of time to focus on other stuff rather than holding the main updates off for some reason....im sorry i got a bit passionate there, i just dont want this to be a yandere dev moment where they get lost in the side stories and dont focus on the main one for a long time.
i doubt Bo is gonna stop making other stuff until floor 7 is done and i HIGHLY doubt Koda is not going to focus on Bo's new stuff when given to him making it so that the more stuff they make the longer 7th floor will be and the longer it is the more stuff they will make, its like a machine mah dood a MACHINE DOOD!!!
(i dont dislike koda however i do dislike the fact that he cant let things stay as they are and focus on the more important thing)

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
how to get cobra's foot worship scenes with the nose hook theyre in the game files but i cant get them and ive tried everything
Not in game, were meant to be part of the cobra update that was half done then abandoned to work on a project that was half done and then abandoned.

Reactions: datguy4321

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
our next update is 6 months later woohoo what a great update now we just gotta wait for jester. LaTE AprIL

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i found the cure recipe for tyler and i give it to john, but i only get k potion after karen scene, what i must do to make the cure for tyler?

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
this one ?
IF IT IS THIS ONE, I ask you this:
How do you edit yer level and DEF cause last time I tried it on this the only thing that worked was changing gold and items, the rest did nothing, even if I edited it. how did you do it?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i realise that crow always will be 10 levels higher than you, so you must use potions , good equipement and strategi to win, and not farming exp like the previus patch

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes