RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
IF IT IS THIS ONE, I ask you this:
How do you edit yer level and DEF cause last time I tried it on this the only thing that worked was changing gold and items, the rest did nothing, even if I edited it. how did you do it?
there is atk and def option if you can't find it take my save or dm me your save i will edit it for you and send it back

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So I found this hot little number in the game files. Anyone know how to get it?
I've gotten that before but not sure how exactly. Keep fighting Crow and losing to her in different ways, also surrendering gives you different scenes. There are a fair number of them and many of them are pretty hot :D

Reactions: Mammon999

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
So I found this hot little number in the game files. Anyone know how to get it?
Haven't seen all of them myself yet but it looks like you can try and get certain scenes by breaking certain armour pieces,
Specifically-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best guess would be to try and do number 3 in the list above to get that CG !

edlesgce

Jan 13, 2019
Hello guys,
I hope you could help me. I defeated Crow 3 times, breaking her armour in all 3 parts but when I am her, during the night, I can't use the "change" command which appears when you turn to the armour. I can just "repair" it or "fortify".

I used every potions/drugs but I can't make Ethan become her slave:

I lost with her several times in every way but nothing... please, someone could help me?
Then, is it possibile unlock the 4th options for kibble bowl and the 2nd and 3rd for the water bowl? I can't unlock them...

Thank you for your answers!!

Last edited:
Reactions: death angel
D

Deleted member 1966181

Their Discord is Patreons only and I won't give you their personal contacts. I'd be pretty annoyed if someone shared mine, so I don't think it's my place to share others.

That said, I assure you it doesn't take that big an effort to find them yourself.
Oooook,but i live in iran its hard to oay money

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Hi everyone. Hope you are enjoying The Crow.
Just a heads up that there is currently a bug which causes some things to be reset upon loading your save.

Note that these things save properly, they just get reset on load. So if you want to buff your Crow or give up all your stats (or whatever) in a given session, go for it. Just wait for the fix to play again on that save.

Cheers.

ss492891422

Jul 21, 2018
Hi everyone. Hope you are enjoying The Crow.
Just a heads up that there is currently a bug which causes some things to be reset upon loading your save.

Note that these things save properly, they just get reset on load. So if you want to buff your Crow or give up all your stats (or whatever) in a given session, go for it. Just wait for the fix to play again on that save.

Cheers.
so koda would give me a hint,where i can find "end of chapter2" i tried anything i can

Apr 22, 2020
Hello guys,
I hope you could help me. I defeated Crow 3 times, breaking her armour in all 3 parts but when I am her, during the night, I can't use the "change" command which appears when you turn to the armour. I can just "repair" it or "fortify".

[...]

I used every potions/drugs but I can't make Ethan become her slave:

[...]

I lost with her several times in every way but nothing... please, someone could help me?
Then, is it possibile unlock the 4th options for kibble bowl and the 2nd and 3rd for the water bowl? I can't unlock them...

Thank you for your answers!!
You can't become her slave if you beat her three times, you have to keep losing/getting drugged before you beat her the third time if you want to progress that road.

IDK you guys, I beat The Crow at 16 lvl using only potions B, Red potion and Blue potion
The Crow's beatable at lvl 15 with only Potions B, though Blue potions do help a lot for the third fight.

As long as you have the Insulating Gloves, good Electricity defense, Guard when she takes the stance for her Olympian Strike, and focus on one piece of armor, the first two fights are pretty easy.

Also, I've seen people being confused on how to break the different armor parts, so here's all the methods:

Helmet: When she is sleeping OR when she is preparing her Olympian Strike.

Torso: When she is doing her front-facing standard stance.

Under: Only when she is lifting her weapon overhead two-handed.

Easiest way to break the helmet or the under is to Guard/heal when the Crow is in her normal stance, damage the armor piece you want broken as much as possible, and when you lose because damaging the helmet/under requires you to take massive damage you just have to spend all of the Crow's night actions WITHOUT letting her repair her armor. Waking Ethan up and fortifying the two armor parts that you're not focusing on are a good way to waste her actions.

Once you've broken the Helmet:

-Use Grab Block to avoid defeat

-If you want the sex parts, let yourself be grabbed. She has two different wrestling moves where struggling causes pain, and she will subdue both you and the pain using her feets' smell. Once you get caught you've pretty much lost already even if you succeed all the arrows QTEs. Note you can keep chugging healing potions so she defeats you with her smell only rather than with damages. Haven't done it enough times to know all the differences between the two wrestling moves, but one is her doing a grappling stance beforehand and the other triggered by attacking her when she fakes being asleep.

Once you've broken the Under:

-If you want to win, you have to periodically use the special "Breath" skill before the "Breath" counter gets to its maximum, in order to reset it. Do NOT use the Breath skill if she has you caught, just struggle

-If you want the sex parts, either attack her when she's presenting her butt or fail to manage your breath. I've not seen everything, but there's a scene where she uses her helm's beak as a funnel to make you drink her piss, and one where she breaks your breath counter.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes