RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
how can ı beat crow lvl 3 ı am stuck
make her have her plate armour off (if its posible before the fight starts) and drink 2 purple potions and 1 regeneration potion before the fight stars, try to have the healing sword or the thundermonk sword that can refund the stamina from double punch 50% of time, and statick armour (i think her element is thunder so that must give you some elemental protection)

Reactions: leonwerto

leonwerto

Dec 21, 2018
ı surrendered to crow.After crow let me free but ı couldnt find what to do. What am ı suppose to do for swan after crow letting free

Zbrm

Oct 4, 2018
So I basically know next to nothing about the whole crow/swan thing, and reading through the pages, makes me confused. Do I have to create a new save file from the beginning or it is this new content past Karen?

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
why not just make that floor 7?
I've been wondring the same question about 6.5F. It always bothered me how the 6F main hall has this random door at the bottom left leading to this huge area with tons of content. Also why exactly is the key for it under this random monk's shoe?

Anyway as far as I've heard Jester won't have her own floor, mostly a dedicated area. Maybe a teleport or, if they want to make me happy, a basement. It would be dope going down instead of up for those "filler updats" while we wait for major ones.

Also GearlessJoe where you at?! We have good news for once and it's been a while since I've seen you positive, show yourself!

Apr 22, 2020
So I basically know next to nothing about the whole crow/swan thing, and reading through the pages, makes me confused. Do I have to create a new save file from the beginning or it is this new content past Karen?
It's content you can access on floor 6 even if you haven't finished Karen.

Lilusdaasd

Jul 31, 2018
I have a quick question regarding unknown potion in swan section. after crow freed me and i returned to swan rather than drinking it a message pops up saying: "you shouldnt drink this while captive in case something goes wrong". So is there any way to drink it or do i have to reload the previous save?

alex9995

Oct 4, 2018
Is the download link there is the newest version? it is not to download an old version if there is a new one, thanks!

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Hoo boy. Ever since I played this game the first time I've been looking for femdom games where you can play as the female. I more or less can't find them so it's a pleasant surprise to find out that I can play as The Crow in the new update if only for a while! It's so fun enslaving Ethan especially making him clean Crow's boots! If only you can play as the other mistresses as well, but I will take what I can get.

Reactions: c-+
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes