RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hohoho123132

Sep 18, 2018
I have a quick question regarding unknown potion in swan section. after crow freed me and i returned to swan rather than drinking it a message pops up saying: "you shouldnt drink this while captive in case something goes wrong". So is there any way to drink it or do i have to reload the previous save?
u should complete chap 1 then chap 2 so it will be ok, otherwise u will get some bug

Reactions: Lilusdaasd

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
fro those who jester is going to be floor 8, no its not, jester is going to be like miss claus and crow. its going to be a room on one of the existing floors

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Hi everyone. Hope you are enjoying The Crow.
Just a heads up that there is currently a bug which causes some things to be reset upon loading your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that these things save properly, they just get reset on load. So if you want to buff your Crow or give up all your stats (or whatever) in a given session, go for it. Just wait for the fix to play again on that save.

Cheers.
Hi, Koda
I have a very serious bug report, plz come back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lily agrees with me.
1348_Lily_Face 1_.jpg

Last edited:

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Does anyone have a guide for Swan?
I generally could manage it on my own but I couldn't get like half of her scenes despite beating her yet.

fanggot

Apr 26, 2020
Does anyone have a guide for Swan?
I generally could manage it on my own but I couldn't get like half of her scenes despite beating her yet.
Get her room key from one of the monks. Read through her notes to get recipes. Craft unknown potion from recipe. Drink during day (before Crow's content) and start dream walking.
I don't know if this update gave Swan any new scenes?

Reactions: Ryonaman

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I've been wondring the same question about 6.5F. It always bothered me how the 6F main hall has this random door at the bottom left leading to this huge area with tons of content. Also why exactly is the key for it under this random monk's shoe?

Anyway as far as I've heard Jester won't have her own floor, mostly a dedicated area. Maybe a teleport or, if they want to make me happy, a basement. It would be dope going down instead of up for those "filler updats" while we wait for major ones.

Also GearlessJoe where you at?! We have good news for once and it's been a while since I've seen you positive, show yourself!
Sorry, haven't been keeping up with this thread much (Crow was meh imo), what's the good news again?

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
My only real complaint with chapter 2 is being able to control Crow. Being the domme doesn't do it for me so it feels like a swing and a miss, as much as it is impressive on a technical level. I was also criminally underleveled for that shit, hot damn.

In other news, I've been mucking around with my dummy Unity rebuild of ToT during my lunch breaks and weekends and it's coming together. Main thing is recreating the frequently used RPG Maker stuff but in a way that allows extremely shorthand coding. It's a bit of a pain in the arse because everything you see there has had to be manually built, Unity doesn't really provide much in the way of specific game logic out of the box.

1587953600412.png
View attachment randomtest.mp4

You might be wondering; 'sylph, why have you got such random crap in there' - the answer is that it's a sample scene and it's just to unit test individual components, leave me alone

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
My only real complaint with chapter 2 is being able to control Crow. Being the domme doesn't do it for me so it feels like a swing and a miss, as much as it is impressive on a technical level. I was also criminally underleveled for that shit, hot damn.

In other news, I've been mucking around with my dummy Unity rebuild of ToT during my lunch breaks and weekends and it's coming together. Main thing is recreating the frequently used RPG Maker stuff but in a way that allows extremely shorthand coding. It's a bit of a pain in the arse because everything you see there has had to be manually built, Unity doesn't really provide much in the way of specific game logic out of the box.

View attachment 634383
View attachment 634386

You might be wondering; 'sylph, why have you got such random crap in there' - the answer is that it's a sample scene and it's just to unit test individual components, leave me alone
If you ever finish this, you should sell it to Bo Wei/Koda for at least 3500 dollars. Set them a month back now that they're both making bank.

• Haha
Reactions: Arthas12 and lnppo

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone else have a missing graphics file issue? Neither the nopy or mega downloads have it and I know for a fact it's not just the default rtp package folder because it says it mentions karen and kneeling inthe file name. Anyone have the missing files?

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Not sure if this is the new floor but I've seen footage of a girl named kaori? Is she in the current build of this game or has her floor not officially released yet?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes