RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
Reactions: crack09 and Medak

Dadalan

Oct 2, 2018
Hello. Sorry to bother but can someone explain me how to get to Floor 7 ?
I stopedplaying after Christmas update and I just draged and droped myold save. Can I go to F7 and the F6's left-bottom door from that save ?
When I take the stairs, I have a message that tells me to check the patreon for more updates. But apparently it's already out. :/
Edit : I found out.

Last edited:

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
IF any one has a save with all crow scenes please share. To be honest i thought crow and dr.swan the same person. i was like what the hell :). Do you guys think dr.swan good or bad? i don't trust for some reason even with all help she is doing with monks.I wish to add more vagina scenes in the future.

kepler9

Jan 5, 2019
IF any one has a save with all crow scenes please share. To be honest i thought crow and dr.swan the same person. i was like what the hell :). Do you guys think dr.swan good or bad? i don't trust for some reason even with all help she is doing with monks.I wish to add more vagina scenes in the future.
Maybe monks have been brainwashed.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
It’s obvious that the same potions that Swan was giving Crow to use on Ethan, are the same potions that Swan used for the vaccine.

I’m curious for what the box Ethan builds would be used for in the future.

spartaa123456

Apr 1, 2018
It’s obvious that the same potions that Swan was giving Crow to use on Ethan, are the same potions that Swan used for the vaccine.

I’m curious for what the box Ethan builds would be used for in the future.
Spoilers alert:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, I'm looking forward to swan's next update.
But maybe they'll change their mind putting something instead...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes