RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Really hoping for updates for the current mistresses with the floor 7 update. Mainly for Eliza and Khulan for more content after becoming fully enslaved by them.

Like when Eliza claims Ethan in the name of the goddess, she has no further content for her loyal slave. And Khulan just has 1 scene where Ethan worships her FLAWLESS body and thats it.

And the rest of the mistresses for some tweaks to what they say after becoming theirs, as well as at least a couple more scenes.

For example, after Lady Cobra owns Ethan 100%, when asking her to use him either in her latex outfit or not, or even when giving her an Ancient coin, she still talks like you are still at the previous point before complete enslavement.

Reactions: Gamifexian

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
So koda havent say anything about our next update yet? lmao using crow to tank for another 6 months.

mega9000

Sep 4, 2018
For some bloody reasons i do get missing files error even tho i tried all download links

Aug 14, 2017
Crow released the main MC. He has a max level of submission. I am talking with Swan, fighting with her and etc., but there is no progress. What must be done? There is no "End of Chapter 2" note.

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: leonwerto
Apr 22, 2020
IF any one has a save with all crow scenes please share. To be honest i thought crow and dr.swan the same person. i was like what the hell :). Do you guys think dr.swan good or bad? i don't trust for some reason even with all help she is doing with monks.I wish to add more vagina scenes in the future.
Swan's clearly evil.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Crow released the main MC. He has a max level of submission. I am talking with Swan, fighting with her and etc., but there is no progress. What must be done? There is no "End of Chapter 2" note.

Thank you in advance!
I think you've reached the end of chapter 2. Koda forgot to put the note in iirc.

nitinsingh1024

Nov 30, 2019
Game is stuck when I lost to the crow for some matches where she says "real men know when to kneel down" anyone know how to fix that bug plss

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes