RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
I wonder that too. Bowei should just start releasing his version first. then let koda version comes after that. whats wrong with releasing it himself first
Maybe it'd makes the saves of Bo Wei's version incompatible with Koda's version of the events. Wouldn't be too much of a bother.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I've just gotten up to the bit where The Crow frees you after being broken and I talk to Dr Swan. Is that it? Or is there more stuff to do this update?
You can go back to Crow. She has content up until Ethan's resistance turns to zero.

Bo Wei said he'd release the jester on his own if Koda hadn't finished by the end of the month, right?

How likely is Bo Wei to keep that promise?
If Koda hadn't finished Crow, which he did. There's no promise to be kept.

That said Jester should be mostly on Bo (kind of like Theresa), meaning Koda shouldn't take too long.

• Haha
Reactions: Weta

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
does anybody have a walkthrough for the new update because

SPOILER ALERT

my character woke up so the monks get beat up by crow, interfered before she could finish william, i beat crow on the first time you see her, then built the box for swan, she showed me her secret lap but then nothing happens after that, i slept, fought swan, researched multiple times but still nothing happens.

Reactions: charlie80

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Hahaha, that's right :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eternal Dragon, by your name, I summon you forth !

Last edited:

Mar 7, 2018
It seems that a lot of audio files have been missing in the recent updates. I tried re-downloading the game for a few times but it didnt seem to solve the issue

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Well, last day of April...anyone on Discord hear any news from Koda or Bo on progress with our future shapely jester mistress?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes