RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
does anybody have a walkthrough for the new update because

SPOILER ALERT

my character woke up so the monks get beat up by crow, interfered before she could finish william, i beat crow on the first time you see her, then built the box for swan, she showed me her secret lap but then nothing happens after that, i slept, fought swan, researched multiple times but still nothing happens.
You need to grab the key in the room you've fought the Crown the first time, then go to Swan's secret lab and open the door.

how can I fight against crow? I'm stuck please help
Did you fight her with the monks? If not, go to sleep 5 times.

Reactions: Kertrar

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
Anyone have an up-to-date walkthrough? I've been using , but it's for version 1.11.0

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone has a save file from before you get caught by Crow?
I feel like the outcome is different if you manage to beat her 3 times before becoming submissive to her, am I right?

Apr 22, 2020
please someone help me on finding the way to challenge the crow
Have you already done all of Swan's stuff? Including the unknown potion?

If yes, try going back to a file before you've interacted with Swan.

I feel like the outcome is different if you manage to beat her 3 times before becoming submissive to her, am I right?
Well, for starter, you don't become submissive to her.

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Anyone has a save file from before you get caught by Crow?
Unfortunately, if you beat her before becoming submissive, you loose a lot of new content.
I had to switch back to an older save, after hours of useless attempts

Apr 22, 2020
Think Ethan will have to participate in the Jester's circus routine outside of combat to progress her questline? As in "you have to participate", not "you fight her and if you lose she makes whatever out of you"?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TIKI434 and fanboi

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
Hahaha, that's right :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
t
That's not even the fucked up shit (no pun intended). I would let Marie do that to me any day of the week. I don't even know if mentioning the stuff she does is allowed on here. She is one messed up bitch.

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
But then again she is so hot though. Liking Marie is like selling your soul to the .
Both of her daughters are a lot better anyway
Her daughter's didn't have nearly enough content. I also don't like the spoiled princess stereotype. The blonde one was especially annoying. I wish Marie had more golden shower scenes though.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
t

That's not even the fucked up shit (no pun intended). I would let Marie do that to me any day of the week. I don't even know if mentioning the stuff she does is allowed on here. She is one messed up bitch.
Are you stating that you want your will to live be broken and to end up as a toilet in some demented, old, rich, attractive woman's basement?

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
But then again she is so hot though. Liking Marie is like selling your soul to the .

Her daughter's didn't have nearly enough content. I also don't like the spoiled princess stereotype. The blonde one was especially annoying. I wish Marie had more golden shower scenes though.
So what? Lily doesn't have much content and she's best girl in ToT. Amount of content=/=quality.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
So what? Lily doesn't have much content and she's best girl in ToT. Amount of content=/=quality.
I was thinking about this the other day; she has an enormous amount of CG but no submission route; so would a submission route add more CG or just add mechanical submission?

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
I was thinking about this the other day; she has an enormous amount of CG but no submission route; so would a submission route add more CG or just add mechanical submission?
You know , I discussed it with Koda a year ago, he said Lily has the biggest amount of CGs (he may have said top 2 or smth) and most are animated . The thing is, she is the only dome in the game without a submission route (Karen is a gray area) , but it's a femdom game so writing etc carries a lot of weight, and she has very little of it compared to the rest, hence why I say she has little content.
I don't get what you mean by mechanical submission so I can't answer that question, just giving it how I see it.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes