RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
You know , I discussed it with Koda a year ago, he said Lily has the biggest amount of CGs (he may have said top 2 or smth) and most are animated . The thing is, she is the only dome in the game without a submission route (Karen is a gray area) , but it's a femdom game so writing etc carries a lot of weight, and she has very little of it compared to the rest, hence why I say she has little content.
I don't get what you mean by mechanical submission so I can't answer that question, just giving it how I see it.
There's no way Lily has more CGs than the likes of Cobra and Karen, Koda is just looking for excuses to not do her content by saying this imo. Also, most of Lily's CGs are actually old af, they're redone versions of the very rough CGs that were in Bo's "Alice" game. I'm getting sidetracked here, but wouldn't it have been awesome if we got redone CGs like that for Ada and Maggie for WG instea of... all the other useless shit that they added?
More Lily content at this point is as far fetched an idea as 7F, so all we can do as Lily fans is say 'Fuck Koda'... for the 111th time now.
Yeh, I'm still mad about the wasted potential that was ToT :mad:

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
You know , I discussed it with Koda a year ago, he said Lily has the biggest amount of CGs (he may have said top 2 or smth) and most are animated . The thing is, she is the only dome in the game without a submission route (Karen is a gray area) , but it's a femdom game so writing etc carries a lot of weight, and she has very little of it compared to the rest, hence why I say she has little content.
I don't get what you mean by mechanical submission so I can't answer that question, just giving it how I see it.
By mechanical submission I just meant a submission route with writing and whatever mechanical changes come from it, similar to the need to undress in Scarlett's floor.

There's no way Lily has more CGs than the likes of Cobra and Karen, Koda is just looking for excuses to not do her content by saying this imo.
Well yeah maybe she doesn't have as many as Cobra and Karen but it's still a mountain more than Scarlett, Yvonne, etc. His point is similar to what I'm thinking; adding a submission route without adding CGs is awkward, and adding more CGs to a character that already has heaps is also awkward. Though yeah he's probably also swerving on writing for a character he doesn't really like, but still.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
So what? Lily doesn't have much content and she's best girl in ToT. Amount of content=/=quality.
Lily? Umm she is a nice person. I'm still trying to guide her to the right path though, stubborn girl:).
Oppositely, best girl Karen got the most content.:love:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Truemourne

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
2-3 months of nothing but sketching and story scripts. I've seen users on deviantart post more frequent and high quality than this.

And it's no doubt that what we will get will be probably less than 10 full body images.

Reactions: Jockeyboy

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
so chapter 3 we will have theresome scenes?
I would love a scene where crown and swan rub their feet in protagonist face and we must decide who has better smell

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Well yeah maybe she doesn't have as many as Cobra and Karen but it's still a mountain more than Scarlett, Yvonne, etc.
NO, THAT'S WRONG!
If I counted right, Yvonne initially had 7 CGs, and after her expansion that number more than doubled, whereas Lily has just 10 CGs. Compared to Scarlett every single ToT floor has shitloads of content, so that's an unfair comparison.
His point is similar to what I'm thinking; adding a submission route without adding CGs is awkward
He can't be thinking that because he's already added submission routes without CGs in the past, and no one thought they were bad expansions, on the contrary, they seem to be pretty well regarded (Scarlett and Eliza's are like 99% reused CGs).
Not only that, but recently he was also kinda about to do it with Cobra's second expansion, which unlike the first didn't have any completely new CGs, it was mostly reused assets being edited to look like new scenes, except for like one single new CG which they fucking traced from a koukou punch doujin so it doesn't even count.
and adding more CGs to a character that already has heaps is also awkward.
But he's already done that for Cobra (who actually does have heaps of CGs unlike Lily)... and then he tried doing it a second time.
Though yeah he's probably also swerving on writing for a character he doesn't really like, but still.
Why do you even try argue if you know the answer already? Koda plays favourites and he doesn't like Lily, that's the main reason why she's not getting her due. It's also the reason why Cobra gets so much content compared to everyone else, since she's his fave.
It amazes me that people who are supposed to be working as a team talk about each other this way, or work this way...I mean, how and why? No wonder things don't get done on any sort of reasonable schedule.:confused:
This seems to me like he's laying the groundwork for FINALLY getting rid of Koda, and I'm not naive enough to think that it's gonna be all sunshine and rainbows if he ends up going through with it, since Bo himself is just as guilty of the sorry state that ToT is in today as Koda is, but I'd definitely consider it a step in the right direction, if that's even possible anymore.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
If nothing changes then it this will be 2 updates before Floor 7 (except they make an excuse and make swan and crow a part 4 or decide to add something else except floor 7...)
Hopefully by this time next year we have those 2 updates lmao

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
If nothing changes then it this will be 2 updates before Floor 7 (except they make an excuse and make swan and crow a part 4 or decide to add something else except floor 7...)
Hopefully by this time next year we have those 2 updates lmao
It's 5 updates before 7F, 3 of them unknown.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes