RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Dawn_of_Dark

Apr 30, 2019
Hey I got to the parts where Crow has just released me and the monk are telling me to help with Swan because she will make the extra vaccine for me.

I believe there is still more content I haven't seen yet, but I currently don't know how to proceed. I have tried both beating the Crow and let her fully break me, but as far as I can tell, it's the same thing except for all the content I wouldn't have seen if I just beat her.

How do I proceed?

Apr 22, 2020
Hey I got to the parts where Crow has just released me and the monk are telling me to help with Swan because she will make the extra vaccine for me.

I believe there is still more content I haven't seen yet,
Nope, you've finished the content for this update. At least if you've went back to the Crow and talked to her.

She looks like someone got her a black eye. Cobra better make Ethan a makeup slave because she clearly can't do it herself.
Cobra's makeup game is awesome. On the other hand I would love a route where Ethan become the makeup guy for the Tower's Mistresses.

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone can contribute, but it's very outdated/incomplete.

I could try writing a guide for the Crow if you want, though.
That would be nice if you had the time for it. I'm replaying the game because my save files were not sorted nicely and correctly so before moving to Floor 6 even I was thinking it would be nice for Crow to have a guide of some sort. Could just run through it in 1 save and delete it later. For every boss I have 3 save files.

Dawn_of_Dark

Apr 30, 2019
I'm stuck in the prison and can't beat the ex. Can i get out?
You can get out if you make Crow break your all spirit level (by giving yourself Drought SB and keep losing to her a number of times).

Nope, you've finished the content for this update. At least if you've went back to the Crow and talked to her.
I see. It's just that I want to replay the scene where she breaks your spirit level (special scenes after a loss where your spirit goes down one level). Since I remember that I can replay similar scenes for all previous villainesses, is there anyway I can replay those for Crow?

Reactions: Scorpion889

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
If someone need it i can make a cheat mod that give more power to MC. It will speed up the walkthough and save you from suffering. And you can just enjoy the content.

Slayer7

Nov 27, 2018
so, i was going trough my drives to check out games for you guys and i rememberd i had a couple of games that i absolotly loved from one of my favorit artists Msize iv uploaded them for you guys to kill time wile waiting for tot release :) remember to set ur localization to Jap, applocale wont worck for one of them u rly gota change the localization and reboot the pc :eek:
*Jyukuatsu ~ School filed ~* my favorit :D
well then have fun ^^
*110% femdom games* :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:
Google Drive
Can you post that Gdrive link again???

Apr 22, 2020
That would be nice if you had the time for it. I'm replaying the game because my save files were not sorted nicely and correctly so before moving to Floor 6 even I was thinking it would be nice for Crow to have a guide of some sort. Could just run through it in 1 save and delete it later. For every boss I have 3 save files.
Do you want a "how to win easy" guide? Or a complete guide of all that can happen?

'cause the Crow can be easy to beat if you just want to do that.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes