RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jul 22, 2017
Do you want a "how to win easy" guide? Or a complete guide of all that can happen?

'cause the Crow can be easy to beat if you just want to do that.
Both would be nice because I like to see kind of everything. I always test bosses without knowledge at first and then delete my savefile of it after so I can redo the whole thing but with guide because this is how I like it.

Aug 4, 2019
ciruflawless Did you put it in the ToT directory with the exe and your other saves?

Also are you using the latest version? If it's not working you might be using an old version where the content doesn't exist. Latest version is 1.15.0.10

Last edited:

ciruflawless

Feb 7, 2020
ciruflawless Did you put it in the ToT directory with the exe and your other saves?

Also are you using the latest version? If it's not working you might be using an old version where the content doesn't exist. Latest version is 1.15.0.10
I tried as well also didn't work.

The save itself locks the game up.
i have fixed by downloading again the game,now i try to pass all my old files in the new game...i hope it works now

Sep 24, 2017
Getting this when Eliza comes to pick up Ethan from Yvonne. Is there supposed to be a hotfix coming? because i saw someone else post regarding a missing graphic, im assuming theres quite a few more problems to fix up too then.
2fc2b7ba99352f5c1f8c25980b844015.png

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
It's really depressing looking at how Tot's progress has been since literally a year and a half ago floor 7 was supposed to come out. I was supporting for a few months then saw they came out with wg and delayed even more shet and decided alright nothings gonna come out related to floor 7 ever, then they go and do this bs crow/swan when they coulda just done floor 7 which eveyone wants but people are too desperate for anything they just gotta go with it, then they Koda went and worked on the one merchant game!? I saw a progress update where Koda/Bo wants to do some fancy 2v1 fight and he suspects it'll take months to do!? What was all that talk about using Warrior Guild as a way to practice new crazy stuff lmao. Not even gonna mention Tiffany's Trap since that was decent but apparently was all Bo. So glad I found better developers to support than these guys.

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
Next mistress. She’s a jester
Where did you get this info?

There's no way Lily has more CGs than the likes of Cobra and Karen, Koda is just looking for excuses to not do her content by saying this imo. Also, most of Lily's CGs are actually old af, they're redone versions of the very rough CGs that were in Bo's "Alice" game. I'm getting sidetracked here, but wouldn't it have been awesome if we got redone CGs like that for Ada and Maggie for WG instea of... all the other useless shit that they added?
More Lily content at this point is as far fetched an idea as 7F, so all we can do as Lily fans is say 'Fuck Koda'... for the 111th time now.
Yeh, I'm still mad about the wasted potential that was ToT :mad:
Do you have a link to it?

Oct 30, 2017
This is Jester's name true origin:
jess_origin_story.png

There were some members from the Discord community responsible for conceiving her, somehow.
The guys kept joking about a "Clown Domme". The joking eventually became a meme. The meme eventually became rallying. The rallying eventually became reality.

I didn't rally for her at first because I always took it as a joke from the guys, but she kinda grows on you. She's something else and Bo makes it work.

You gotta love this game.
Plenty of ideas and inputs from the fanbase/community are being incorporated. Even some memes are becoming reality and the end product doesn't end up silly, but actually cool.

Wingy windy

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, I've got two question.
Can we fight that dominatrix (Karen, I think?)?
And does Lady Cobra has different level when you fight? (like the others girls below). If so, I have no idea how to unlock that.

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
u have way way too much time on ur hand Solaire Wraith
anyone could have done the same with cheats too
but the blue char is cool

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes