RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
u have way way too much time on ur hand Solaire Wraith
anyone could have done the same with cheats too
but the blue char is cool

The thing is, I did not cheat. The save file is absolutely legit. The battle recordings are posted here and there, where I show they are beaten fair and square, using what current Ethan has at his disposal.
The purpose of the file was to see how far Ethan can go, as EX Mode will make the mistresses eventually unbeatable.
Resorting to cheats would simply ruin the file's purpose.
I've come to the point where winning is a miracle per se, but miracles are still a possibility.

PS: to say "anyone could have done this by cheating too" is simply downplaying and disregarding the amount of effort, endgame strats and compromise required to pull this off. :LOL:
I'm no cheater. But if you think so, it's up to you to tell me exactly how I cheated: enlighten me. :unsure:
View attachment Yvonne.mp4

Last edited:

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
The thing is, I did not cheat. The save file is absolutely legit. The battle recordings are posted here and there, where I show they are beaten fair and square, using what current Ethan has at his disposal.
The purpose of the file was to see how far Ethan can go, as EX Mode will make the mistresses eventually unbeatable.
Resorting to cheats would simply ruin the file's purpose.
I've come to the point where winning is a miracle per se, but miracles are still a possibility.

PS: to say "anyone could have done this by cheating too" is simply downplaying and disregarding the amount of effort, endgame strats and compromise required to pull this off. :LOL:
I'm no cheater. But if you think so, it's up to you to tell me exactly how I cheated: enlighten me. :unsure:
View attachment 645468
how so you unlock the ability to remove her boots during grab?

Reactions: Leonadis77

abdobody2013

Nov 6, 2019
Hey I got to the parts where Crow has just released me and the monk are telling me to help with Swan because she will make the extra vaccine for me.

I believe there is still more content I haven't seen yet, but I currently don't know how to proceed. I have tried both beating the Crow and let her fully break me, but as far as I can tell, it's the same thing except for all the content I wouldn't have seen if I just beat her.

How do I proceed?
surrder and be slave she will free you

abdobody2013

Nov 6, 2019
Hey I got to the parts where Crow has just released me and the monk are telling me to help with Swan because she will make the extra vaccine for me.

I believe there is still more content I haven't seen yet, but I currently don't know how to proceed. I have tried both beating the Crow and let her fully break me, but as far as I can tell, it's the same thing except for all the content I wouldn't have seen if I just beat her.

How do I proceed?

I believe there is still more content I haven't seen yet, but I currently don't know how to proceed. I have tried both b
No. Is there stuck bug or somthing?
it's not working
eating the Crow and let her fully break me, but as far as I can tell, it's the same thing except for all the content I wouldn't have seen if I just beat her.

How do I proceed?

abdobody2013

Nov 6, 2019
guys dont need to save if you forget just try surrender for crow and be slave she will free you after 3 days and try get poitons for help you but try dont down your lvl after 3 day she will leash you for room swan for sure your be really slave and tell you friends docter sown trap them your will go cheak them after that

Oct 30, 2017
how so you unlock the ability to remove her boots during grab?
Talk with Howard after you battle her. Ethan and Howard will discuss about her boots and Howard suspects it might weaken her by mistakenly thinking her power comes from the boots.
This is not cheating. It's a legit skill you learn.

AHSDD

Feb 4, 2018
With Crow, after losing all defiance, if you go to sleep (as Ethan) and then wake him up (by playing as Crow), there are three options. One is "strip", the second is "walk", but how can one unlock the third?

Zoron121

Jul 14, 2019
guys dont need to save if you forget just try surrender for crow and be slave she will free you after 3 days and try get poitons for help you but try dont down your lvl after 3 day she will leash you for room swan for sure your be really slave and tell you friends docter sown trap them your will go cheak them after that
English please?

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Don’t know why you’d expect that from a game called “Tower of TRAMPLE”
Do not get me wrong I’ve blasted plenty of rope to the namesake of this game, just saying also taking the hog to the wash so to speak wouldn’t do this game any harm.

Reactions: onomado

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
Well ONE time they fuck you. It’s honestly what I hope they add in next too, like all the foot and smother stuff is dope but some good ol’ P in V wouldn’t hurt.
Proof right here you can have more games with vaginal sex than people on the planet and still have people asking for "P in V" in one femdom game that doesn't feature it.

Apr 22, 2020
With Crow, after losing all defiance, if you go to sleep (as Ethan) and then wake him up (by playing as Crow), there are three options. One is "strip", the second is "walk", but how can one unlock the third?
Need to put the "gold" in the dog food, wake him up and make him eat it twice, then put the "gold" in the water bowl, wake him up and make him drink it twice.

Reactions: AHSDD
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes