RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
can someone tell me how to get the scene where ethan just saw rose and has blue flames all over him and he unlocks some hidden power inside him i saw it once but have never been able to get it again please help guys.........

jetream

Jul 23, 2019
can someone tell me how to get the scene where ethan just saw rose and has blue flames all over him and he unlocks some hidden power inside him i saw it once but have never been able to get it again please help guys.........
save all of them, if you lose one of them,u can't get this scene

jetream

Jul 23, 2019
also finish all of karen's request

sanskarcasm

Nov 26, 2018
You did craft the Unknown potion and use it at the night right?
But you must have to do the Research to upgrade her kit after 2 times choosing option Research. So that you can access to the Craft and Collect the Swan's tear. But you do need to do Research couple of times (about 3-4 times, you can collect Swan's tear) you must get the option sleep when the night falls and try it again next time.
After you craft the Unknow Potion, Use it before you go to sleep at night. After that, you choose to sleep. When you get up in the middle of the night, using you any arrow to move your character until it gets to her bed.
After playing for a hour or two, I've discover 3 triggered scene including: Sniff, Stroke and Snuggle. And couple of scenes when you're battling with her.
when i choose the unknown potion it displays a msg saying "you shouldn't drink this while captive incase something goes wrong"...pls help

Aug 17, 2019
Is the Swan quest incomplete or am I just lost? I've beat Crow and got out of the dungeon, done the whole "suspect she's evil" thing, and now nothing is happening. I've tried fighting her, beat her without her using poison, can't beat her with poison because the quick time events in this game are fucking ridiculous, and I have no idea what else to do. Is there an updated walkthrough anywhere?

Also, as much as i like this game, I really wish we got more variation between bosses designs besides "big-boobed milf with hooker makeup". I know there's Lily and to an extent Khulan, but as of floor six, that's still just two out of ten. The only real difference bosses seem to have is outfits, their body types and pysical traits are all the same. If you're into that look, then fair enough, but honestly I'm not really a fan. It was fine for a couple of floors, but now it's just kinda boring, to the point that I'm actually playing more for the story now than anything else.

Also, serious question since I don't know the background of this game, what's the deal with the updates? Why do they take so long to come out?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Is the Swan quest incomplete or am I just lost? I've beat Crow and got out of the dungeon, done the whole "suspect she's evil" thing, and now nothing is happening. I've tried fighting her, beat her without her using poison, can't beat her with poison because the quick time events in this game are fucking ridiculous, and I have no idea what else to do. Is there an updated walkthrough anywhere?
That's pretty much it for now. You'll have to wait for chapter 3 of the Swan/Crow content. Which I think will be delayed until after Jester comes out.
Also, as much as i like this game, I really wish we got more variation between bosses designs besides "big-boobed milf with hooker makeup". I know there's Lily and to an extent Khulan, but as of floor six, that's still just two out of ten. The only real difference bosses seem to have is outfits, their body types and pysical traits are all the same. If you're into that look, then fair enough, but honestly I'm not really a fan. It was fine for a couple of floors, but now it's just kinda boring, to the point that I'm actually playing more for the story now than anything else.
That's kinda Bo's preference really. If you look into Bo's older games like Warrior Guild, Always in Debt and Mixfight (to some degree) "Big-boobed milf" is his favorite. Though occasionally they'll be replaced by thicc non-milfs like Tiffany from Tiffany's Trap. So I think you'll be seeing a lot more of those type of characters. Judging from the teasers though, Kaori of the 7th Floor looks like a bit different, she look like a bit more anime than the rest.
Also, serious question since I don't know the background of this game, what's the deal with the updates? Why do they take so long to come out?
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here. If I understand correctly development works like this: Bo Wei creates all the characters, the encounters and nearly everything really, then he passes it to Koda for translation (english isn't Bo's mother tongue), addition of Quality-of-life features (If Koda thinks of something), and if possible, add more story routes (like he did with Tiffany's Trap). Then the translated and Koda-fied version is the official release. The problem is, Koda has a bit of trouble in giving approximate time of releases. The ETA's he gives are wholly inaccurate by weeks, sometimes months. Also he has the tendency to make promises that he can't deliver. Like in Warrior Guild he said that the previous update he released will be the last one in a while, where several routes for several characters will be implemented and bugfixes will be made. When the update came out only the first part of Heide's route was implemented, Megan and the other mistresses name scenes can't be replayed and Will Tamer scenes are also not fully implemented. Some other people think that Bo/Koda are just milking their Patreons and are only releasing content once the Patreon money goes below a certain threshold. Personally, I'm just waiting for them to actually release something.

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes