RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Personally, I'm a bigger fan of being capable of winning (albeit with difficulty) but losing by being seduced/tempted/distracted. The higher the stakes, the better.
....And then having your defeat rubbed in your face. With the dom parading you around the other mistresses that you fought previously.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
When we will get Jester? in the next 5 months?
Just remember that "a few days into April" turned 2/3 of the month, so if we are lucky....Jester may come in June.
After that fucking last detour I really hope and wish a focus on F7, but well what can I say, not gonna call or insult Koda atm until he bullshit us with dates, delays or bugs again because I enjoyed Crow. I can give that to him for a while.

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018

Most cg is sketched ( To spark ideas and joy((for me)) )
Finish a few cgs ( Meaning coloring is finished).
Finished 2 room map art for each one of them.

If you have any ideas ( Must be gud ) for dual battle mechanic/ specific good plays that suits them two and you would like to see in chapter 3, please do tell me via comment/ patreon pm/ discord dm. Cheers.

Dec 18, 2019

If you have any ideas ( Must be gud ) for dual battle mechanic/ specific good plays that suits them two and you would like to see in chapter 3, please do tell me via comment/ patreon pm/ discord dm. Cheers.
Hi, are you the new guy who assist Bo for TOT?

Dec 18, 2019

How about adding a titty fxxk execution for crow/swan?:unsure:
I had never seen any character use this skills in TOTs yet

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
how about a foot flavour competition for swan/crow grab scene, ethan must decide who has better taste, smell.
He can try to scape or give up and be the judge

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019

Being enslaved to pheromones is all well and good, but its nice to see some professional brainwashing and conditioning equipment in the tower. No need to expose a man to fetishes and hope one takes, if you need him to have a debilitating fetish for latex, he's helpless when a woman wears latex - not lipstick, not boots, not cleavage - sexy latex soldiers can make him beg, nothing else.

Professional brainwashing makes these thing effocient is all I'm sayin'

In other news, if you could tell them to change the word 'stink' to 'pheromones', that'd be great.

Jan 1, 2018

How about you release it with no delays and make sure its good.

Reactions: TwojaWaifuMusor

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

Give us at least one game over screen, if not 2 :D

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019

how about after you loose a battle they put you in a room for a five minutes and you can interact with diferent objects inside there for testing you for their science, like their panthyhouses, boot/shoes a video caset with recording immages of the monks being dominated and ethan jerking off watching it.
And crown/swan will be watching all of it with one of those mirrors walls that the police have for their interrogation rooms.

Feb 2, 2020
how about after you loose a battle they put you in a room for a five minutes and you can interact with diferent objects inside there for testing you for their science, like their panthyhouses, boot/shoes a video caset with recording immages of the monks being dominated and ethan jerking off watching it.
And crown/swan will be watching all of it with one of those mirrors walls that the police have for their interrogation rooms.
I really like this idea. While maybe not a dual battle mechanic, crawling your way out of a prison like area with lots of things to trap you and stop you from leaving like traps. shoes left by a villainess and other stuff like that to lewd you back into your prison is an idea id love to see. Honestly thought that crow was going to work like this (though I like how she currently works too). If warriors guild ever gets updated this is something I think could also work well for amanda or maybe wei.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes