RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Sorry to disappoint, but I think Bo Wei said at some point that there will never be giantess content in ToT, for the same reason there's never going to be monster girl content in ToT. It doesn't fit the theme in his mind.
If that's true then it is quite a shame, but fair enough.

I mean... I could ardently argue that giantess factually does fit very well into the overall theme, but ultimately that's up to the creators subjectivity since its their vision, so I respect that.

Reactions: OdinWaerter45
Apr 22, 2020
You know, a ToT style game about a Thieves' Guild member could be pretty fun.

Have a dommy Guildmistress sends MC to rob the houses of various Mistresses, if MC's successful the Guildmistress doms him, if you're found out but escape without the loot, the Guildmistress doms you as punishment, and if you're captured either the house's owner or the law-related ladies (cop, warden, lawyer, judge, etc) dom you.

Can have a lot of variety in gimmick for each house/house owner. Ex: rich mansion, sorceress's lab, training gym for bodybuilding, etc. Could also be other thieves who play with MC in their own ways.

sviffe

May 31, 2018
Sorry to disappoint, but I think Bo Wei said at some point that there will never be giantess content in ToT, for the same reason there's never going to be monster girl content in ToT. It doesn't fit the theme in his mind.
I mean, Cobra is already using magic, that can turn you into a part of her shoe or she can trample a tiny cursed toll that drains you. I dont see how having a character either use magic or potions to shrink someone and completely dominate them would be outside of the theme of the game.
If they just dont want it in the game, fair. Its their choice, but I feel like them saying its thematicly wrong at this point is a bit far fetched :p

Reactions: Furabia

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Well i agree with bowei, but also because i aint obsessed with giantess.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Desuwing

May 15, 2019
I think Bo Wei said at some point that there will never be giantess content in ToT
Bo never said that. Though it's unlikely for gts content to appear, it's more about his interests. He said multiple times that he hasn't added gts/shrinking yet because there would need to be a proper "motivation" and story element for it, and that he feels like he wouldn't be able to make a good gts/shrink villain or scene otherwise.

I think it's a mix of gts not being one of his interests and him being afraid of disappointing people.

ArcaneDraco

Jun 17, 2019
so I cant drink the unknown potion. it says csnt drink while captured. the only captured i could see being in is with scarlet, everytime i go down to floor 1 it puts me in puppy gear. is there any way around this with the unknown potion?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I really hate it when people post their REALLY specific fetishes over here instead of Discord.

I get it’s a fucked up hentai game, but I really don’t want to be notified every time someone posts a long ass paragraph about their “cool idea/fetish for a new floor” in the game.

It just feels weird.
comments like yours are my fetish

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I really hate it when people post their REALLY specific fetishes over here instead of Discord.

I get it’s a fucked up hentai game, but I really don’t want to be notified every time someone posts a long ass paragraph about their “cool idea/fetish for a new floor” in the game.

It just feels weird.
True

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019

Most cg is sketched ( To spark ideas and joy((for me)) )
Finish a few cgs ( Meaning coloring is finished).
Finished 2 room map art for each one of them.

If you have any ideas ( Must be gud ) for dual battle mechanic/ specific good plays that suits them two and you would like to see in chapter 3, please do tell me via comment/ patreon pm/ discord dm. Cheers.
how about say things to swan or crow during battle about how you prefer one more than the other so they star to fight each other until you attack again (if the battle its to hard you coud put that mecanic to the fight)

Reactions: toyoy12
Apr 22, 2020

It just feels weird.
What's the Discord where people can talk about that?

Also sorry if I've done that in your eyes, this thread seemed like the place to talk about ToT style stuff.

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019

It just feels weird.
But how else will I persuade a wider public to pressure the devs to include a scene where a mistress smothers you in pasta before force feeding you bolognese sauce? Penne around your penis, fusili down your fuck stick, the possibilities are endless.

I won't rest until they incorporate a mechanic where Ethan is broken down by being force fed pasta that's progressively less and less well-cooked.

Apr 22, 2020
But how else will I persuade a wider public to pressure the devs to include a scene where a mistress smothers you in pasta before force feeding you bolognese sauce? Penne around your penis, fusili down your fuck stick, the possibilities are endless.

I won't rest until they incorporate a mechanic where Ethan is broken down by being force fed pasta that's progressively less and less well-cooked.
Now that's a copypasta.

Reactions: AHSDD

Weta

Jan 27, 2018

GIVE ME THE CARBONARA, ETHAN!

Michele28

Feb 24, 2019
How can I beat the crow? I defeated her 2 times but the third time is impossible! I'm level 16 and I didn't fortify the crow overnight

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes