RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
How do I start the chapter 2 stuff?

I've already reached the part where you look at Swan's feet 3 times and then she forces you to sniff her feet.

After that, Ethan just pushes her away and then nothing happens? I think I've already reached max addiction to her feet during night.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
How do I start the chapter 2 stuff?

I've already reached the part where you look at Swan's feet 3 times and then she forces you to sniff her feet.

After that, Ethan just pushes her away and then nothing happens? I think I've already reached max addiction to her feet during night.
Just sleep dude.

Nobodyyyy

Apr 14, 2019
I have a problem where I'm unable to lose to the crow to access her content. I lose the first round but after she "gets serious" all her attacks miss me. I used save editor to lower all my stats and unequipped all my items but surrender is disabled and her attacks continually miss. Any advice?

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I have a problem where I'm unable to lose to the crow to access her content. I lose the first round but after she "gets serious" all her attacks miss me. I used save editor to lower all my stats and unequipped all my items but surrender is disabled and her attacks continually miss. Any advice?
Beat her, she gets stronger every fight.

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
just gonna ask a dumb question,but, is there a way you can access all of the cgs through the files without having to play the game to get them?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
There is so much going on and at the same time nothing so I think now this some began to fit for this:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes