RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Michele28

Feb 24, 2019
I wanted to thank everyone for the help you gave me to beat the crow the problem is now another doctor Swan at this moment tried to give me the vaccine. I refused but now I don't know how to go on. After a series of struggles against her, however, I still can't find a method to go on with the story

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
I wanted to thank everyone for the help you gave me to beat the crow the problem is now another doctor Swan at this moment tried to give me the vaccine. I refused but now I don't know how to go on. After a series of struggles against her, however, I still can't find a method to go on with the story
it's normal, chapter 2 end here

Feb 2, 2020
Tbh, I would prefer having size content in ToT rather than in a new game. The "connection" with the already existing ladies would make the experience even more pleasing. The "Okay, there's this lady you already know and are attracted to, but WHAT IF, you could experience her in a different way, like her being giant?", that kind of stuff would drive me nuts.

Eh... I think giantess + feet is like a dime a dozen. I'd say foot (foot worship, foot crushing, whatever) is the most common type of giantess content, followed by butt and breast stuff, and THEN followed by vore. Crush is pretty much a given in most gts content regardless of it being feet, butt or whatever, since most sizefags are into the extremely overpowering nature of giantesses, how "threatening" they look/are, and how little these bug-sized people's lives matter to them.

There's also the fact that not everyone self-inserts in these fantasies, some rather prefer being an observer and witness how giantesses are doing all that cruel/potentially dangerous stuff to other people/things, and those who do self-insert don't see themselves dying either (usually). Anyway, most of the time even though there's death in size content, it doesn't tend to focus on that. Rather, death of tiny people are only meant to serve as a means to portray the giantess as being overly superior, bugs dying doesn't really matter.

That said, I'd love to climb/be crushed by Swan's titanic ass.

t. a sizefag since I was 13 (26 now).
I think it would be a bit confusing having a giant in the tower so maybe it would work better as a nightmare/dream) sequence instead?

Feb 2, 2020
You know, a ToT style game about a Thieves' Guild member could be pretty fun.

Have a dommy Guildmistress sends MC to rob the houses of various Mistresses, if MC's successful the Guildmistress doms him, if you're found out but escape without the loot, the Guildmistress doms you as punishment, and if you're captured either the house's owner or the law-related ladies (cop, warden, lawyer, judge, etc) dom you.

Can have a lot of variety in gimmick for each house/house owner. Ex: rich mansion, sorceress's lab, training gym for bodybuilding, etc. Could also be other thieves who play with MC in their own ways.
This is an amazing idea. Id prefer something like this over the typical money dom stuff

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I think it would be a bit confusing having a giant in the tower so maybe it would work better as a nightmare/dream) sequence instead?
Ehh... in a tower where rooms sizes on each floor don't match, the orientations are all wrong and it has those special pocket dimensions on every side like cobra's room, lily's dojo and santa's realm... I think doing some sort of tall room would fit in that logic just fine.

Tough alternatively, instead of of a proper giantess the main character could simply be shrunk down and from his perspective everything would be super big.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
its a 2d game, giantess or what doesnt matter..... In fact right now Bo Wei already made em look like giantess when youre kneeling infront of em.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Scat is wonderful, especially from Karen's scene
I'm not a fan of Scat, but I'm not against it either. A little something for everyone seems fair to me.

Not in that scene though. Bringing "new" kinks into the game with long time teased scenes like that one would be a dick move towards long time fans that might not be into it (aka me).

Reactions: Scorpion889

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
I'm not a fan of Scat, but I'm not against it either. A little something for everyone seems fair to me.

Not in that scene though. Bringing "new" kinks into the game with long time teased scenes like that one would be a dick move towards long time fans that might not be into it (aka me).
>long time fan
>joined: Mar 19, 2020
Those zazzaro imposters have gone too far smh.

Reactions: Z - Reborn
Mar 15, 2020
So next up is Crow pt3 and the Lily update.
I guess we finally gonna get to use the puppy gear in Lily's Room or we gonna get a expansion on her teacher-student/one-sided rivalry relationship with Cobra?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
So next up is Crow pt3 and the Lily update.
I guess we finally gonna get to use the puppy gear in Lily's Room or we gonna get a expansion on her teacher-student/one-sided rivalry relationship with Cobra?
Next up is crow/swan pt 2 ver 1.15.1(with lily content,is not exactly an "expansion")then jester.
Swan/Crow pt 3 at the end of the summer(according to the last bowei msg on patreon).

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes