RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Next up is crow/swan pt 2 ver 1.15.1(with lily content,is not exactly an "expansion")then jester.
Swan/Crow pt 3 at the end of the summer(according to the last bowei msg on patreon).
Perfect time window to pest Koda about pushing 7F all summer, before he starts having toughts about wasting time on Warrior's Guild (Yeah wasted, because he never delivered Heide stuff even after preaching how much time he wasted working there, hyping the fuck out of her content before relesing a half baked piece of content).

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Having trouble with ah... losing.

Tried to complete the enslavement plots for Scarlett and Eliza and I can get to 3 of 4 points in footboy and piety, but that 4th point just doesn't happen.

Gotta say, I love the Eliza leg domination images. I really wish they had put as much into the upside down cross being used on our protagonist as they did the other three hiding places. Maybe Eljza making the game easier each round, but hero loses faster each time.

Apr 22, 2020
Can someone tell me how to beat lily?
- Literally just keep attacking her. Lily loves wasting time and doesn't have the HPs to tank your relentless attacks. Fire punch hurts her a lot, though just raining punches on her also work.
- Wear stuff to protect from Water
- If it says she's increasing her power or she's rearing her leg for a kick, it's going to hurt, so if you don't have the health to take it and her health's not low enough for you to take her down at this point, use Guard.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019

Finished coloring 10+ cgs.
Working on the dual battle mechanic.
Streaming on discord at weekend if you're interested in boring production shit.

Will keep working on the battle on next week, keep adding variations on current cgs.
Still open for ideas.(Not the bad ones)

View attachment 661267
This looks incredible. I'm nervous about the difficulty though. Swan might be fodder, but dealing with her and Crow at the same time sounds almost impossible. Hopefully the difficulty doesn't spike too much- I don't want to have to grind any more then I already have.

Feb 2, 2020
This looks incredible. I'm nervous about the difficulty though. Swan might be fodder, but dealing with her and Crow at the same time sounds almost impossible. Hopefully the difficulty doesn't spike too much- I don't want to have to grind any more then I already have.
I know its ridiculous comparison but it would be intresting if they acted like ornstien and smough from dark souls. As in they gain eachothers abilities. Maybe if swan is defeated first crow uses potions and if crow is defeated first swan uses her sword or gains more armour and with each of these they have new lewdness to them too.

ethier way. Im loving the cgs, Im a bit more hyped for jester girl to be honest though.

Reactions: Punk80954
Feb 2, 2020
Perfect time window to pest Koda about pushing 7F all summer, before he starts having toughts about wasting time on Warrior's Guild (Yeah wasted, because he never delivered Heide stuff even after preaching how much time he wasted working there, hyping the fuck out of her content before relesing a half baked piece of content).
I swear I accidently triggered her foot worship scene behind the counter and since ive deleted my save I have no clue how to do it again. Im more hyped for the jester girl, floor 7 and that 1.1 update for warriors guild. I love swan and crow but I just dont really find crow that intresting and while I adore swan she is lacking content significantly. Crow has lots of good content but swan only really has 3 scenes with 1 having 3 variations. She has even less content then lily who people seem to want content for!

Jan 1, 2018
2 against one wouldn’t be too hard to code but considering the enemies are bosses with unique attacks set to their themes and fetishes the waiting time here would be interesting.

P.S I’m thinking of working on a personal project to this series not a game but a comic for the fun.

Any ideas? Cause I got a path to follow but I’m open to suggestions.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes