RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
I really hate it when people post their REALLY specific fetishes over here instead of Discord.

I get it’s a fucked up hentai game, but I really don’t want to be notified every time someone posts a long ass paragraph about their “cool idea/fetish for a new floor” in the game.

It just feels weird.
1. Click on your pfp in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
2. Scroll down a little. Click the "Preferences" option on the left side of your screen.
3. Scroll down until you reach the "Receive a notification when someone..." section of the "Preferences" page.
4. Disable alerts for "Posts in a watched forum"
5. Congratulations, you have now cut one more piece of useless social media from your life.
How can I beat the crow? I defeated her 2 times but the third time is impossible! I'm level 16 and I didn't fortify the crow overnight
You have to make her work out at night. That way she keeps her level down.

Michele28

Feb 24, 2019
1. Click on your pfp in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
2. Scroll down a little. Click the "Preferences" option on the left side of your screen.
3. Scroll down until you reach the "Receive a notification when someone..." section of the "Preferences" page.
4. Disable alerts for "Posts in a watched forum"
5. Congratulations, you have now cut one more piece of useless social media from your life.

You have to make her work out at night. That way she keeps her level down.
Shit is making me lick his shoes and I'm trying not to submit, should I start over or could I still do it?

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Shit is making me lick his shoes and I'm trying not to submit, should I start over or could I still do it?
I think you can still do it, but you might want to start over anyway if you're aiming for a non-submission route. There might be far-reaching ramifications for even partial submission that we don't know about in Part 3.

Apr 22, 2020
How can I beat the crow? I defeated her 2 times but the third time is impossible! I'm level 16 and I didn't fortify the crow overnight
It'll likely takes two fights to beat her

- Equip the Tempest sword, the Insulator armor, and the insulating gloves

- During each night, put a Potion C in Ethan's dog food

- During the first fight, target her torso armor only (unless you can't avoid it). The goal is to if not breaking it, damaging it as much as you can

- During the night, do NOT use the Repair action (also avoid the Training action, or the Sharpening action). Use one action to wake Ethan up, then use the rest of the actions on Fortify (at the anvil) but only on the helmet and the under part, not on the torso

-During the second fight, re-target her torso armor only (unless you can't avoid it). Her armor should break easily, and afterward it's just a game of taking enough healing potions for her to not be able to finish you off (so take healing potion if you've got around 300 hps left), and avoiding her grapple by keeping Grab Block up + beating the armpit QTEs.

- If you can take a boost potion before the fight (like the purple one that requires a Swan's Tear to make), do it. But if you've only got one potion, keep it for the second fight.

As in during the fight? Or after you've been beaten? If it's after being beaten, how many times did it happen?

If it's the first time it happens you're fine.

Reactions: jjseaways
Feb 2, 2020
I wonder if part of kodas delay obsession isnt maybe due to his work ethic (atleast not fully) but instead rpgmakers clunky engine bullshit. Atleast lily fans get some love and thank god we are getting more swan content.

Bo never said that. Though it's unlikely for gts content to appear, it's more about his interests. He said multiple times that he hasn't added gts/shrinking yet because there would need to be a proper "motivation" and story element for it, and that he feels like he wouldn't be able to make a good gts/shrink villain or scene otherwise.

I think it's a mix of gts not being one of his interests and him being afraid of disappointing people.
I think a more foot focused giantess game could be good. Alot of giantess stuff online involves vore or squishing and death which ive never really liked.

Reactions: sviffe and Furabia

Desuwing

May 15, 2019
I think a more foot focused giantess game could be good. Alot of giantess stuff online involves vore or squishing and death which ive never really liked.
Tbh, I would prefer having size content in ToT rather than in a new game. The "connection" with the already existing ladies would make the experience even more pleasing. The "Okay, there's this lady you already know and are attracted to, but WHAT IF, you could experience her in a different way, like her being giant?", that kind of stuff would drive me nuts.

Eh... I think giantess + feet is like a dime a dozen. I'd say foot (foot worship, foot crushing, whatever) is the most common type of giantess content, followed by butt and breast stuff, and THEN followed by vore. Crush is pretty much a given in most gts content regardless of it being feet, butt or whatever, since most sizefags are into the extremely overpowering nature of giantesses, how "threatening" they look/are, and how little these bug-sized people's lives matter to them.

There's also the fact that not everyone self-inserts in these fantasies, some rather prefer being an observer and witness how giantesses are doing all that cruel/potentially dangerous stuff to other people/things, and those who do self-insert don't see themselves dying either (usually). Anyway, most of the time even though there's death in size content, it doesn't tend to focus on that. Rather, death of tiny people are only meant to serve as a means to portray the giantess as being overly superior, bugs dying doesn't really matter.

That said, I'd love to climb/be crushed by Swan's titanic ass.

t. a sizefag since I was 13 (26 now).

Last edited:

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Got to admit, that 'spin' of playing as Crow was weird, if nice. Watching her break Ethan was amazing.

Anybody know how I can target specific armor parts btw?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Got to admit, that 'spin' of playing as Crow was weird, if nice. Watching her break Ethan was amazing.

Anybody know how I can target specific armor parts btw?
Attack her when she's in a different pose (normal, overhead swing, sideways swing). Do enough damage and the respective piece of armor will break (then it gets much more fun :)).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Attack her when she's in a different pose (normal, overhead swing, sideways swing). Do enough damage and the respective piece of armor will break (then it gets much more fun :)).
Thanks, went full-on fast submission the first time and so I thought it was up to RNG.

Quick question, is there more content after finishing with Crow?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Am I the only one who finds Yvonne the hottest physically?
While she is not my particular number 1 in terms of physical appearance, she's definitelly in my top 3 for sure.

If I were to hazard a guess, maybe people just isn't much into short hair and also Yvonne isn't as voluptuous as most of the other villainess so I dunno. Then again we have to acknowledge that the competition is fierce in this game, so props for mr. Bo Wei for drawing so many hot dominatrix!

Apr 22, 2020
Am I the only one who finds Yvonne the hottest, not just in content, but physically? Cobra is a close second, and I can admit that she does look more conventionally hot than Yvonne, but content wise and just physically, imo, Yvonne is WAY hotter
I do think Yvonne is very hot, but I'd have an hard time grading the Mistresses on that metric. Her aesthetic and outfit are great in any case.

Not a fan of her "endgames" though.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes