RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
I think it's growing up on Star Trek, comic books, D&D and such. The point after the conquest is locked in bores me, it's the lead up, the slow breaking of the resistance et al. Add to that that I do play to win (I've never really been able to help it. If you beat me at something, you definitely beat me, I can't play to lose for shit) and having it scripted to ultimately lose is fine for me.
I don't like the "losing" aspect at all personally. I like malesubs being into being femdomed, or if the sub gets defeated that it isn't related to the sex stuff. Like they submit because they want to not because they're somehow forced into it.

Warrior Guild is great for this, Amanda and others can dom you independently of your fighting capacities

Add to that that I do play to win (I've never really been able to help it. If you beat me at something, you definitely beat me, I can't play to lose for shit)
Same for me, though I did try most of the losing routes for ToT out of curiosity.

Apr 22, 2020
hey guys how do you get the scene where you crawl away from crow?
Sorry, HoboCrawfish is correct

I guess one of us is right.
You are.

Breaking helmet is for the special wrestling holds leading to crawling, breaking the torso is getting armpit stuff.

If you have any ideas ( Must be gud ) for dual battle mechanic/ specific good plays that suits them two and you would like to see in chapter 3, please do tell me via comment/ patreon pm/ discord dm. Cheers.
Would like to know if the ladies are fighting each other too, if they're tag-teaming Ethan, or if it'd be possible to team with one against the other.

Last edited:

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i have this concept idea for f8 mistress.
she could be some kind of ethan´s childhood friend or something who became obsessed with him and was expelled from fire dojo for attacking another etahn´s frind for envy, and was trained be the other mistress to make ethan love her, forcing him to smell her traing socks, locking his cock until he beat her 3 times for motivating him for become stronger, making him to sleep in the same bed as her, so he could smell her every night growing an adiction to her.
she could lie telling him that the only reason she does thos horrible things to him is to train him to resist those seduction attacks, "if you cant defeat me then how do you think you could win agains the rest of those evil womens, stay here, train with me, like the old times, so you could save your friends (lies)"
She could say that because she was expelled she cant intervene in your journal but she can help you to train.
Also she could get angry when you go to fight prevouis mistress and punish you when you come back to her (probably you could have the option to skip those scenes like cobras loose scenes) "how dare you to waste time with those heartless creatures to train when i am here, i think i must punish you for that". depending with which mistress you was she could punish you in a diferent way, probably she could be really jealous of Lilly because she has the same age as eathan and her and she sees her like the most dangerous rival who can steal eathan from her.
The bad ending with her could be that ethan give up in his mission and proposing marriage to become her pet/husband and having a daughter who is traing with her to capture the next warrior who try to enter the tower and make him her houseband like her mother did to ethan, but before that she lets you rescue all your frends from the tower before geting married

Last edited:

ZanutoZ

Jul 8, 2017
I just downloaded the new version, and somehow I cant get past lily, I already have beaten her enough times to unlock her EX fight, but still Ethan refuses to go to the next floor, what do I need to do ?

Apr 22, 2020
I hope one of the Mistress is a renegade Fire Dojo master or a fire user from a different sect, who teaches Ethan efficient but lewd/humiliating combat moves.

I just downloaded the new version, and somehow I cant get past lily, I already have beaten her enough times to unlock her EX fight, but still Ethan refuses to go to the next floor, what do I need to do ?
Need to beat her EX fight.

scotty23

Jan 6, 2020
i have this concept idea for f8 mistress.
she could be some kind of ethan´s childhood friend or something who became obsessed with him and was expelled from fire dojo for attacking another etahn´s frind for envy, and was trained be the other mistress to make ethan love her, forcing him to smell her traing socks, locking his cock until he beat her 3 times for motivating him for become stronger, making him to sleep in the same bed as her, so he could smell her every night growing an adiction to her.
she could lie telling him that the only reason she does thos horrible things to him is to train him to resist those seduction attacks, "if you cant defeat me then how do you think you could win agains the rest of those evil womens, stay here, train with me, like the old times, so you could save your friends (lies)"
She could say that because she was expelled she cant intervene in your journal but she can help you to train.
Also she could get angry when you go to fight prevouis mistress and punish you when you come back to her (probably you could have the option to skip those scenes like cobras loose scenes) "how dare you to waste time with those heartless creatures to train when i am here, i think i must punish you for that". depending with which mistress you was she could punish you in a diferent way, probably she could be really jealous of Lilly because she has the same age as eathan and her and she sees her like the most dangerous rival who can steal eathan from her.
The bad ending with her could be that ethan give up in his mission and proposing marriage to become her pet/husband and having a daughter who is traing with her to capture the next warrior who try to enter the tower and make him her houseband like her mother did to ethan, but before that she lets you rescue all your frends from the tower before geting married
a wonderful idea, i think we need more mistress of the same age with MC because for me it is more humiliating. lily is great but i think kaori looks like MC's peer too.

Reactions: Furabia

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
a wonderful idea, i think we need more mistress of the same age with MC because for me it is more humiliating. lily is great but i think kaori looks like MC's peer too.
i download photoshop, i will start to make some concept art about her of how i imagine her, dont expect high quality drwas, just some sketchs to see if you like the idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I imagine her like a ninja who stalked Ethan Since the first Floor, learning about his weaknes and how use them against him, she would have eye bags for the lack of sleeping for stalking Ethan so much time, whit sloppy short hair and a mouth mask (maybe with some oni fangs decoration), her attitude would be very quiet, and she wouldnt be talking about love or soul mate like the tipical yandere, but maybe she could say some thing during sex scenes or her route ending.
Her first apparition would be in a dark room where Ethan could only see a dark silhouette and she would attack him whit a lot of knifes, kicks and grab moves. It would be imposible to win the first fight, and after you lose she reveal herself and tell Ethan tath she was testing him to know if he could survive the next flour and that he most become stronger to pass, and she has the key to open the next floor door, and he must train with her to become strong enough to survive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furabia

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
You need to do the redemption thing. After you've beaten her enough times you should get the option.

Dec 18, 2019

Most cg is sketched ( To spark ideas and joy((for me)) )
Finish a few cgs ( Meaning coloring is finished).
Finished 2 room map art for each one of them.

If you have any ideas ( Must be gud ) for dual battle mechanic/ specific good plays that suits them two and you would like to see in chapter 3, please do tell me via comment/ patreon pm/ discord dm. Cheers.
This scene is milking machine rape?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
...i think we need more mistress of the same age with MC because for me it is more humiliating...
On the topic of ideas for a future villainess being the same age and childhood friends... wasn't it sorta of implied during F3 that it will eventually happen?

Unless I'm remembering it wrong but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might be just imagining things, but I interpreted it as foreshadowing that eventual encounter and I think she could end up being one of the best villainess given all the context.

Reactions: Pugugly001
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes