RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

meopun

Jan 2, 2019
here my 2 newest saves (from before the patch)
idk if its possible to change your name if you use a save editor, didn't find the option

(You may want to give the purple Lady some of your stats so fights are more interesting)

(but thinking about when the next release is gonna come, just start fresh)

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
hey guys, so what's new in the update? i still can't go to floor 7 or the south door inside swan's floor and the fights end the same, what's new?

Somebodayyy

Sep 14, 2018
Here's a completed[?] save file for crow. Full submission, all options unlocked I think.

Note for people struggling to find content.
YOU GET LOCKED OUT OF A LOT OF CONTENT IF YOU BEAT CROW IN THE FIRST 3 FIGHTS.
You need to keep losing instead of freeing yourself with 3 wins.

nickchemniy

Aug 8, 2018
So after being freeing from Crown there are no content? Besides fighting with Swan and then she tells that you've been poisoned even more.

D

Deleted member 1550525

It would be great if mc could find some sort of purification fountain further which allows him to get freedom from final levels of submission by any mistress(not fully) as when, for example, you return on the first floor and even can't call your friend's name as you are mistress' puppy it looks wierd. And then when you struggle with new mistresses with clear thoughts it's more logical and also more humiliating to fall again or then you will be reminded of what they done to you even if now you honor is back(for some time:D)

Reactions: Pugugly001

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
It doesn't allow me to drink the unknown potion even after I beat crow and was freed, also how to get to floor 7?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes