RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jul 22, 2017
Can someone share a save that is from the build before this new one (so the build that is 1.14.25) because I would like to get all the Swan content I can in that one. In this new one I read that I can't drink the unknown potion and I would like to have that swan content progress before jumping into crow.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Wow ToT got an update ?!!! Finally o_o
Are we in 2030 ? o_o

More seriously, is it playable or it's full bug and we need to wait ? Thanks guys ! :)

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Not sure if this is the new floor but I've seen footage of a girl named kaori? Is she in the current build of this game or has her floor not officially released yet?
Kaori was teased as the 7th floor villainess a year(?) ago. As you may not know we are currently on floor 6.5 Which has Karen, jolly Ms. Claus along with Swan/Crow who are inhabiting an unusually spacious portion of the floor. Since Koda still has to finish Swan/Crow's final chapters along with polishing the "Jester" villainess we still have a long way to go before we see any Kaori content.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Kaori was teased as the 7th floor villainess a year(?) ago. As you may not know we are currently on floor 6.5 Which has Karen, jolly Ms. Claus along with Swan/Crow who are inhabiting an unusually spacious portion of the floor. Since Koda still has to finish Swan/Crow's final chapters along with polishing the "Jester" villainess we still have a long way to go before we see any Kaori content.
They have definitely spent more time on floor 6.5 and their side projects than F7 by now

Zbrm

Oct 4, 2018
Anyone have a save file with all the crow content. I can't get her to break the helmet or the breastplate and honestly I don't want to fight at this point. Would really appreciate it.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Hi everyone. Hope you are enjoying The Crow.
Just a heads up that there is currently a bug which causes some things to be reset upon loading your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that these things save properly, they just get reset on load. So if you want to buff your Crow or give up all your stats (or whatever) in a given session, go for it. Just wait for the fix to play again on that save.

Cheers.
I'm really enjoying Crow, nice job!
btw are there any plans on a way to lower her sword buff (sharpening) ?
like if after every challenge the sword gets rusty or something that lower its damage...

Hans546

Aug 18, 2019
I tried to play the game but when i click on it to start it it says `Unable to find VL Gothic font´ does someone know how to fix that ?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes