RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jul 2, 2019
Yo, ive checked the swan's notebook and made this mysterious potion, but whenever i try to drink it in floor 6.5 it says that I shouldnt be drinking it while in captivity, and when i try to drink it while im away from floor 6.5 it says i shouldnt drink it too far from miss swan. What do i do?

Mo0ody2090

Sep 27, 2018
So when you wake Ethan up there’s a degrade option and it has three choices so far i’ve only unlocked two. the outfits and Walk what is third one and how do I unlock it.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Wtf I'm only on the first floor (Beat her pretty easily tbh) but I think I've fried my dopamine receptors just from becoming her puppy

God this game is so good, what a gem that I put away for so long for no reason lol
I wish I could replay this game for the first time again. Especially now with all this content

Reactions: c-+ and fsatti2000

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Bo Wei Koda- have you got the ability to port this to Android?

I've got it to launch using JoiPlay but immediately crashes:

script " line main>: SystemStackerror occurred stack level too deep

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020
So when you wake Ethan up there’s a degrade option and it has three choices so far i’ve only unlocked two. the outfits and Walk what is third one and how do I unlock it.
It's a piss option, you need to piss in both his bowls during the night, then wake Ethan and order him to drink the "gold" twice and to eat the "gold" twice. Takes 4 nights in total.

Reactions: edlesgce

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
swan editado costado.jpg
I was playing with paint and some TOT screenshots and i realise that some swan looks awesome with her mask on.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
There are a few porting sites out there, but I have never seen this title on them. We probably need the developer to chime in, or keep trying mobile RPGmaker emulation. Unless someone on this thread can add any insight?
I don't see any obstacles to RPGmaker emulation (maybe qte input?), I just can't get the only emulator I've heard of to work

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes