RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Crow just came out. If you mean besides that, we have Jester that should be getting the final touches by Koda the moment he finishes bug hunting Crow.
So is there anything after she says that she is sending you to the kennel etc? after the swan bit

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
I'm having a strange experience with this new update.
First of all, being level 19 (I've replayed quite a lot in this last year) and having all the best gear, I found Crow too easy. Especially in the first stages, she always did 0 damage to me.
Beside that, I've broke many times her various armors, but can't manage to change them while impersonating her.
Then I've used many times the potions to subdue Ethan in the food, or even the "golden" ingredient, but I can't manage to progress with the subduing road. I can't get the puppy CGI and so on...
Last, I cannot use the unknow potion anymore: it says its not safe while i'm imprisoned, but i'm not imprisoned anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: Dufoe

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
This update is full of new mechanics, meaning stuff that can and will bring issues and bugs demanding to be fixed. Despite that we got one of the biggest updates in this game's history in just 2 months, and not only there was no drop in quality to achieve this, there was actually an improvement.

I'm sure you remember WG: 3 months for a couple of CGs, some new dialogues and a diary that didn't even work in a game that most didn't care about. Did you see me having Koda's back then?

If now, after years of talking shit about him, I'm here praising the guy it's because he deserves it. I've been following this update quite closely thanks to some people on Discord and I can assure you that Bo didn't do shit this time. Koda did almost all of this by himself.

Now I'm not saying we should forget about all the bullshit he tried to feed us, nor that this update is perfect, but this time he did an amazing job and should be praised for it.

And besides be honest: if people talk shit about him regardless of how hard he works, do you really expect him to go the extra mile next time?
I mostly agree.

The most I like is: we can control the protagonist's actions to fulfill the mistress's requirements again.
After Yvonne and Scarlet, we rarely find such empathic content, shoes cleaning and puppy game really pissed me off at first, but slowly I entered the heart of the character and became extremely excited...

Adding new game mechanics is a very good direction, attempts to innovate are already worthy of respect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing I disagree with is that in my opinion Bo also did a lot of work, different perspectives or dess will trigger different CGs or scenes. Even my favourite Puppy Gear has been updated a lot this time. Both of them did well.

Last edited:

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
And besides be honest: if people talk shit about him regardless of how hard he works, do you really expect him to go the extra mile next time?
Well, that one kinda goes both ways. If we start praising or forgiving him every time he throws us a bone, why would he change his ways?

In all honesty though, i loved this update and i really do think they both deserve to hear it on this particular occasion. I am however, furious about the time their other updates have taken (Spring cleaning, 7F etc.).

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Well, that one kinda goes both ways. If we start praising him every time he throws us a bone, why would he change his ways?

In all honesty though, i loved this update and i really do think they both deserve to hear it on this particular update. I am however, furious about the time their other updates have taken (Spring cleaning, 7F etc.).
If by bone you mean dope ass updates in reasonable time then I don't mind praising him, otherwise read what I said about the WG update in the post you replied to.

Sorry to hear that :(
What happened?
You won't belive it!!!

Basically I met this chill doctor chick and I was getting to know her better, but then this other crazy chick IN ARMOR shows up and starts waving a sword at my buddies :eek::eek::eek:

Of course I flex this girl away no sweat! :cool::cool::cool: Even dropped this weird key, which I took cuz fuck that bitch!

So now that I showed the doctor girl how macho I am she went all "I trust you! I trust you! You are my hero!" :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: And she shows me this weird secret place, probably to get our freak on without those pervy thunder guys creepying on us.

So I go there at night to get lucky, but she was taking a while and I kinda got bored of waiting so I get exploring. After some time I found this door and boom! That crazy chick's key worked! :p:p:p

So I get in all curious and that sore loser bitch gets the jump on me! :eek::eek::eek:

Bitch's so salty I mopped the floor with her she put me in a cage and told me I've gotta beat her 3 times to get out. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kinda of a bummer but she is super hot!!! :love::love::love:

...she does piss in my food sometimes though.

VB1000

May 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to reveal that Mr Swan is a traitor?
Because I chose not to fight her as soon as we were able to leave the cell and now I don't know if in the battle it would reveal that she poisoned the Monks.

Reactions: Dufoe

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Can anyone confirm Bo has finished working on Jester and has passed it to Koda for polishing yet?

Like a discord post or w.e

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
He started working on it 2 months ago. There was a fuck up for sure, but that was 6 months ago, not now.
Not really sure but i remember to read that KODA started working on it 2 months ago, but well i think we agree ETAs arent really the good point of these guys.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Am I the only pathetic waifu softie who wishes we could earn frenemy status with some of the wardenesses if we fought them hard enough to earn some respect? Kinda like you can do with Warriors guild?
Wanting to make a shaky alliance with Crow to take out swan was what made me think of it, but it could work others.
Lily obviously, you already have some of that but it'd be nice if there was more. You do some equal training she could 'train' you to 'resist' a female attacker and you could help her get some fire defense against Lady Cobra.
Khulan and you could share a drink or something, or start goin for that dick even harder saying that you might be a weak male but your spirit might be strong enough to make some worthy amazon daughters. And her ex fight win has her saying the 2 of you should team up to hunt down Jeff!
And Scarlet might fondly reminisce/poke fun with you, admitting that you are a far way away from the scared little boy who stumbled in with a toy sword at lv1 and in a fair fight you could probably beat her with ease....assuming your puppy instincts didn't send you straight to her feet to sniff!

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
Am I the only pathetic waifu softie who wishes we could earn frenemy status with some of the wardenesses if we fought them hard enough to earn some respect? Kinda like you can do with Warriors guild?
Wanting to make a shaky alliance with Crow to take out swan was what made me think of it, but it could work others.
Lily obviously, you already have some of that but it'd be nice if there was more. You do some equal training she could 'train' you to 'resist' a female attacker and you could help her get some fire defense against Lady Cobra.
Khulan and you could share a drink or something, or start goin for that dick even harder saying that you might be a weak male but your spirit might be strong enough to make some worthy amazon daughters. And her ex fight win has her saying the 2 of you should team up to hunt down Jeff!
And Scarlet might fondly reminisce/poke fun with you, admitting that you are a far way away from the scared little boy who stumbled in with a toy sword at lv1 and in a fair fight you could probably beat her with ease....assuming your puppy instincts didn't send you straight to her feet to sniff!
All I want is a tower warden who finds Ethan endearing and doesn't want Ethan to progess to the upper floors, lest he be harmed.

D

Deleted member 1966181

CG - Computer Definition.
It's basically pictures or illustrated scenes if you will.

Also could mean Cum Googles according to Urban Dictionary, so who I am to jugde
Aha,thanks bro thats very helpful

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes