RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Did we ever get the Heide update for Warriors Guild???

She was the whole reason for the 2-3 month update delay and then when it finally came out it was literally 5min of content and a “more coming in next update” message....

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
More piss? Great, will wait for the next one.

She was the whole reason for the 2-3 month update delay and then when it finally came out it was literally 5min of content and a “more coming in next update” message....
Warriors guild... now that's a name I haven't heard for a long time

Reactions: bazelgeuse

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

We got some additional content with her a while back, but still a lot is missing. Koda has been juggilng several projects and I wouldn't expect to see more WG anytime soon, since he has (1) Swan/Crow part 2 bugfix, (2) Jessica (jester character), and (3) 7F lined up I believe all before WG.

robyyyn

Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 58687

Overview:
Tower of Trample is an ongoing game about saving your friends from a bunch of vicious villainesses. They will stop you with their wicked femdom-oriented wrestling moves. You will stand against their despicable humiliation and fight your way to the top of the tower. Updates are released on a monthly basis. One villainess will be added in every update.
(from the developer page on Patreon)

Thread Updated: 2020-04-27
Release Date: 2020-04-22
Developer: Bo Wei
Censorship: No
Version: 1.15.0.10
Language: English
Wiki:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -

Extras: - -

Z - Reborn Thanks for the link.

View attachment 58688 View attachment 58689 View attachment 58690 View attachment 58691 View attachment 58692
whats new in this version?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Yo my man do you have the source of that pic?
i couldnt find the original image bro, its like a rare image that apears random in internate sites, i recomend you to make a copy of it for a personal gallery, but if i remember well i found it in gelbooru, i dont know if its still there

theSinistar

Jun 30, 2019
Just got it finished.
Hope everybody loves this and you perverts let me know if you wanna see more of this.

Once again credit goes to this guy

View attachment 667183
What an excellent commission! I am certain that many of us here would love to see more content like this especially pictures where the character in question is performing an action that seems "canon" or believable in terms of behavior like here where Karen effortlessly dispatches the opposition with her toxic scent. The victims leaking like fountains despite all of them appearing knocked out is a nice touch since it makes it seem that the victims have been successfully mind broken in no time at all. Her face, which can appear somewhat off-model in some CGs, is recognizable to me and very pleasant to look at.

As for the mini comic idea you mentioned earlier, I think it would be great to see how Karen went about breaking prisoners while she was at war. Seeing things like prisoners in agony/ecstasy while being nose deep in the gates of Karen's old pair of boots or how prisoners react when faced with the smelliest parts of Karen's body/apparel would no doubt be quite the sight to see. Any mini comic for this game would be worth seeing really.

For those wondering about who made this picture, the artist is a guy that goes by the names of j-kisarazu and JK Saratsu. He primarily does foot fetish pics and some manga that typically focus on foot smell. The way that he does faces for the girls is a dead give away that it is him. Although most of his work is untranslated (still in Japanese), I am sure that some of you will nonethless find some joy in simply gazing upon them. Hopefully some ideas shown in his pics will end up in the game in some way as an homage or something but who knows?

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
Always fantastic to see more Karen stuff though I wish they would just make her true floor the post fight stuff like Yvonne and Eliza, like add a portal or something behind the throne that takes you there. I'm very curious to see what the 10 stages of dehumanization are.

Jan 1, 2018
What an excellent commission! I am certain that many of us here would love to see more content like this especially pictures where the character in question is performing an action that seems "canon" or believable in terms of behavior like here where Karen effortlessly dispatches the opposition with her toxic scent. The victims leaking like fountains despite all of them appearing knocked out is a nice touch since it makes it seem that the victims have been successfully mind broken in no time at all. Her face, which can appear somewhat off-model in some CGs, is recognizable to me and very pleasant to look at.

As for the mini comic idea you mentioned earlier, I think it would be great to see how Karen went about breaking prisoners while she was at war. Seeing things like prisoners in agony/ecstasy while being nose deep in the gates of Karen's old pair of boots or how prisoners react when faced with the smelliest parts of Karen's body/apparel would no doubt be quite the sight to see. Any mini comic for this game would be worth seeing really.

For those wondering about who made this picture, the artist is a guy that goes by the names of j-kisarazu and JK Saratsu. He primarily does foot fetish pics and some manga that typically focus on foot smell. The way that he does faces for the girls is a dead give away that it is him. Although most of his work is untranslated (still in Japanese), I am sure that some of you will nonethless find some joy in simply gazing upon them. Hopefully some ideas shown in his pics will end up in the game in some way as an homage or something but who knows?
Thanks.

I decided to go with Karen being my favorite mistress aside from Khulna and I’m desperate to play the final chapter or Swan/Crow.

Next commission is a guess between a Karen comic or a mix wrestling comic for a new oc I’m making.

I don’t do well with long projects and like to keep it as a mini series but it is helpful to expand the lore of this game and work out the blanks.

Ivonne mentioned about not being able to become an artist and that’s another opportunity.

If anyone else has suggestions for artists or ideas I’ll Ben happy to take them in consideration for more TOT fan art commissions.

Reactions: c-+
Jan 1, 2018
I'm not usually one for diversity talk, but this game could use a black villainess.
I think it's about time a floor starts with a watermelon stand and finishes with a rap batttle.

Isnt Khulan black?
I mean light caramel black but still wouldnt mind seeing a nubian mistress to dominate Ethan as long its done right.
Perhaps a black mage.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks.

I decided to go with Karen being my favorite mistress aside from Khulna and I’m desperate to play the final chapter or Swan/Crow.

Next commission is a guess between a Karen comic or a mix wrestling comic for a new oc I’m making.

I don’t do well with long projects and like to keep it as a mini series but it is helpful to expand the lore of this game and work out the blanks.

Ivonne mentioned about not being able to become an artist and that’s another opportunity.

If anyone else has suggestions for artists or ideas I’ll Ben happy to take them in consideration for more TOT fan art commissions.
it would be nice if during holydays we could have mistress claus comics, every year a new story about her and one diferent boy who becomes her reindeer or helpfull elf, and how she knows every kink and secret about him to know how to tame him.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes