RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
I'm not usually one for diversity talk, but this game could use a black villainess.

I think it's about time a floor starts with a watermelon stand and finishes with a rap batttle.
Did bo have any black/dark skinned chracters in any of the games he made?
He might not be a big fan of ebonesses

• Sad
Reactions: bazelgeuse

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
How to unlock the last one?
After reaching resistance 0 (which you did in that save), drink Crow's piss a few times. You can do so in any of these way:

- as Crow select Gold when feeding Ethan (both as food or drink), then once you play as Ethan consume your meals
- during the fight, without breaking any armor parts, surrender
- during the fight, after breaking the helmet, surrender
- during the fight, after breaking the lower armor, run out of breath and struggle until you fail, then fail the QTE and choose "breathe" as much as you want while she takes a leak

Afterwards while playing as Crow in the menu, under "captive", you should get the status "he accepts his place as your personal toilet", and you should be golden. Literally.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
yo guys so i have a problem with my game u see i used to play my game in full screen like it takes the entire screen of my laptop now after that fucking windows 10 update i cant play in full screen it just like put a small box of the game while around it there is only black screen i would be happy if anybody can help thanks

someoneisme

Feb 15, 2020
Do u guys have any informations about the next updates ? And omg its been a year and f7 still not here,thats actually weird

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Does anybody know when is the next update (swan/lilly expansion)
When don't know the state for both update (15.1- jester)so no date or deadline for now.
The work on the ch3 (swan / crow) is going well bo stream 2 times a week and for what I could see it will be a really good update. Now sometimes even koda stream, and from the last post it seems that he is working on jester. but again no precise date or anything

Last edited:

marut

Mar 20, 2020
When don't know the state for both update (15.1- jester)so no date or deadline for now.
The work on the ch3 (swan / crow) is going well bo stream 2 times a week and for what I could see it will be a really good update. Now sometimes even koda stream, and from the last post it seems that he is working on jester. but again no precise date or anything
Where are they streaming from? Discord?

jetream

Jul 23, 2019
Yeah exactly, you can always go to discord but if you are not a patron, you can only see a couple of channels.
like announcement,public bug reports but not the others including Stream.
What are they doing while streaming? Is coding or painting some cg?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I´ve watched the stream but had to leave to due RL issues but can confirm some scenes that will be in the update:

Crow chockehold from behind.
The Fumebox in Swans lab being used as a move agaisnt Ethan by farting in it suffocating him.
Fume box can be escaped.
Swan and Crow will argue against each other if Ethan scapes.
i think next time you should put a spoiler tag just saying,no hard feelings :)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes