RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

marut

Mar 20, 2020
No I actually got my data wiped due to a ransomeware so i started from again and i forgot what all i did to get the particular scene
Did you saved them all? Maybe it has something to do with side quests of Karen idk. I've never done it complately.

jetream

Jul 23, 2019
Actually typing decent english... Why need koda :/ I wonder whats the Actual reason that made em so inconsistent. Are they just bored of doing this job or what?
their job is diffrent ,BoWei has finished his 7F Part work , so we need Koda to finish his,and i think koda he's a bit of a perfectionist and a procrastinator,hope can play 7F before chrismas day

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
No prob. I have lots of couisins. They all have 2 cheeks. One punch for each delay.
If history is to be belived, you'll have killed a cousin or 2 by the time the next big update releases.

Hey guys how do i get the karen toilet scene? I don't mean the one where she pisses on a paper btw.
Karen has 2 piss scenes currently in the game: you get one by saving John and completing Karen's little quest, the other one is the paper one.

A third piss scene for Karen is coming... eventually, and that will be accessed by interacting with the toilet in her room.

• Haha
Reactions: fanboi
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes