3-jester
4-floor 7
right?
Almost the content update should be:
1 - Swan 15.1/Lily
2 - Jester
3 - Crow/Swan 3 ?
4 - F7?
Some say that F7 come first others crow/swan ch3 but they are not official info said by koda or bo just some discord user speculations.
I think everything will be clearer after
the jester update.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Any idea of what the Lily expansion is about to bring ?

I didn't think Koda would add more lily content as he don't like her. But i'm so glad, even if it is a tiny update.

Thanks for the news by the way

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Any idea of what the Lily expansion is about to bring ?

I didn't think Koda would add more lily content as he don't like her. But i'm so glad, even if it is a tiny update.

Thanks for the news by the way
The 2 only things that we know for sure are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks a lot. how about the cg? Does anyone have some sketches?
No problem :)
I'm sorry, but personally I don't take screenshots of the streams,so i don't have the cgs.

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
hey everyone hope you all are doing good can someone tell me how to get a particular event im fighting karen and freed all the prisoners but i once got a cutscene where ethan starts glowing blue flames from within and uses it once he sees rose but after that one time i have not been able to get that scene again can someone please help me.....

marut

Mar 20, 2020
hey everyone hope you all are doing good can someone tell me how to get a particular event im fighting karen and freed all the prisoners but i once got a cutscene where ethan starts glowing blue flames from within and uses it once he sees rose but after that one time i have not been able to get that scene again can someone please help me.....
I actually don't know the actual reason but maybe it is because you finished the game (F6)?

alizzer

Sep 16, 2018
No new CGs for Lily
They are letting their supreme shit taste get in the way of giving what a very large portion of the players want
As expected of both of them

Reactions: meeman

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
That's weird. They expand on all, add new villains but Lilly, the one girl that actually relatable to Ethan gets nothing?

Reactions: meeman
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes