RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

SubbyHubby

Oct 9, 2019
If history is to be belived, you'll have killed a cousin or 2 by the time the next big update releases.

Karen has 2 piss scenes currently in the game: you get one by saving John and completing Karen's little quest, the other one is the paper one.

A third piss scene for Karen is coming... eventually, and that will be accessed by interacting with the toilet in her room.
oooh so its not out yet. Thanks alloot

marut

Mar 20, 2020
Don't get too hopeful. It's true that they're being more communicative than they were last year, but that doesn't mean anything's actually happening. We'll have to wait and see.
Well, the month is almost over. I hope we get something before 31th of this month.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Looks like its gonna be no :(
Yeah, he hasn't done his usual piece of "update is coming "X" day, you just wait and see, actually I need "X" number of extra days to finish, but I promise it will be great and blah blah blah", after 2 years and a half of ToT and 2 years of Koda- I find hard to believe we are gonna get a monthly content before the month ends in 5 days when there is no usual lies/fake hype from the co-developer. even if they haven't "failed" to deliver stuff monthly this year (even if said stuff is half finished and sweep under the rug where HEIDE stands).
Hope I'm wrong but time has taught me better.

Reactions: lonelyleaf

STARP

Sep 29, 2017
Guys i need help a while ago i found a comment here containing in details how to slow down the QTE sliding bar i know most of the steps already what i need to know is the variable's name in the scripts for it so i can edit it, I actually managed to do it back then , thanks in advance

Last edited:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Guys i need help a while ago i found a comment here containing in details how to slow down the QTE sliding bar i know most of the steps already what i need to know is the variable's name in the scripts for it so i can edit it, I actually managed to do it back then , thanks in advance
I don't know about editing any timer or timer counter in a script, but cheatengine works, of course it slows everything else too though.

STARP

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know about editing any timer or timer counter in a script, but cheatengine works, of course it slows everything else too though.
well i actually managed to make it work before, the thing is i changed alot of values back then so i don`t know which one if not more that made that change

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Well, the month is almost over. I hope we get something before 31th of this month.
In theory we should get Jester, and Koda did say he was planning to respect Bo's monthly updates regiment.

I want to stay positive since Koda's Crow was very good despite taking not too long, and we know for a fact that Bo is working very hard lately because of his streams and report. That said we first heard of Koda working on Jester not even a week ago, meaning he didn't give himself much time.

Hopefully he has done so to "stop himself" from feature creeping her like he did with other updates in the past, which would be almost tragic with 7F still there waiting. Even staying positive though consider that there should be a playtest and bug hunt phase, and even releasing that now we would be cutting it pretty close.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I really fucking hope this is proper content, as in fucking CGs and gameplay (really hope that what you posted some days ago was Bo/Koda trolling), can't be more fucking lazy than this. Fucking easy to drop some "fLaVoR TeXt" each month and call it an update/content.
HE FUCKING HAD STUFF TO WORK ON (Jester, let's not drop the 7F card).
Thanks as always Narak8813.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes