RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Status @ 6am UTC (July 2) - Still working. Will need to rest again soon but otherwise getting there. Would project an afternoon (UTC) release, not that my projections have been very accurate...

just koda being koda
At this point I am more eager to see the replies to his usual "pM mE aNy bUgS oR cHrAsHeS" post that he usually drops by when he releases an update.
Almost 10 days after the first ETA, good numbers for the 1% efficient right hand man eh Bo Wei ? You have a keeper here.

fuckingdomkr

Apr 27, 2020
Status @ 6am UTC (July 2) - Still working. Will need to rest again soon but otherwise getting there. Would project an afternoon (UTC) release, not that my projections have been very accurate...
아니 시발 새끼야 늘릴거면 완성했다고 구라를 치지마 개 애미디진 새끼 Co-vid 19 나 걸려서 뒤져라
그래야 Bo wei 가 다른 프로그래머를 찾지 시발년

• Haha
Reactions: cokejelly

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Few days ago, i felt like i didn't have the right to complain about Koda's shit.

But since this man leaked the patch note, i can't help to be hyped. That's why i'm mad now, even if i'm not a patron i want to insult him.

I won't do it but i want so badly.

Bo you need to do something... Like it was said, the problem is not the dude's work, it is his fucking lies every single TIME he dare use his keyboard !

I reapeat, im not a patron. But i could become one. Ofc not as long as things aren't changing.

Even when Koda promises, he fails. And now he's telling with lack of confidence, that he's not "accurate". A new day without update. Fuck this shit i'm out for a while

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Few days ago, i felt like i didn't have the right to complain about Koda's shit.

But since this man leaked the patch note, i can't help to be hyped. That's why i'm mad now, even if i'm not a patron i want to insult him.

I won't do it but i want so badly.

Bo you need to do something... Like it was said, the problem is not the dude's work, it is his fucking lies every single TIME he dare use his keyboard !

I reapeat, im not a patron. But i could become one. Ofc not as long as things aren't changing.

Even when Koda promises, he fails. And now he's telling with lack of confidence, that he's not "accurate". A new day without update. Fuck this shit i'm out for a while
They seem to make enough money anyway, but if they were anything close to reliable I would be a patron. I just cant justify enabling Koda.

I love the way his updates make it sound like he is doing nothing except sleeping and working on this. I used to do that when I had spent weeks procratinating before a deadline and left everything to the last minute. I feel like he spends weeks on one scene and then realises he has got a day to deliver the rest of the update.

Yvonne Scarlet and Lily are the holy trinity for me from ToT. Swan is definitely close as well

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
Result bo wei lost on his patron 80 patrons. That will teach em for sure :eek:

Edit: Just kidding not about the patrons but about the teaching.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Konstantinus

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018

Wow 80 patrons is still a pretty big deal. I don't think anything is gonna change yet but let's hope more of the patreon guys stop funding this until they get their shit together.

marut

Mar 20, 2020

Nah, he said that he doesn't care about losing patrons or people being angry. He just cares about the end result.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
More like... BETRAYER...

the ILLIDAN of the hentai game world

It's time to start imagining a world where KODA is the ENEMY
How can you dare to set an awesome person like Illidan Stormrage on the same lvl as Koda. Illidan is way to awesome to deserve something like this.
But to be more on topic, is there anywhere on earth still the first or do we need for Lily update to wait until end of this fucking month?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes