RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
well bo did said..he doesnt care all that shit..he only care the end result. with that kind of mindset lets see how far he can go..pretty much he slowly digging himself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ppl should stop subscribing with this kind of dev..just my 2cent

hohoho123132

Sep 18, 2018
well bo did said..he doesnt care all that shit..he only care the end result. with that kind of mindset lets see how far he can go..pretty much he slowly digging himself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ppl should stop subscribing with this kind of dev..just my 2cent
Actually, Bo respect his ETA at least in this year, problem is Koda he has no idea about keep promise

Reactions: fanboi

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Let's just say we all agree that Koda is working so hard on this update (bear it with me, It's a WHAT IF situation), what could it be possible taking so long to code of the features written in the patchnotes? What kind of little insignificant bar, bobbly image minigame or QoL could be so HARD to implement? I seriously have no idea, if this update is just CGs (news and variants) and text it will be so fucking rage inducing.

Reactions: Mammon999

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Status @ 10am EDT (July 2) - Back up and working again. I can't work straight through the day again (obligation this afternoon) but I still hope to release tonight (Eastern Time).
Fuck you Koda. I don't believe your scam
This man has some serious time management problems. If I remember correctly the Lily expansion should have come out with the Spring Update months ago, so there are two possibilities:
1. Koda lied on the Spring Update and only worked on Lily in the last week
2. Koda added A LOT of other things during this time
Still he's not excusable anymore

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
If I remember correctly the Lily expansion should have come out with the Spring Update months ago
I'm afraid you do not remember correctly, because the Spring cleaning update wasn't meant for this year' spring, it was supposed to be for last fucking year' spring. Koda simply kept delaying it saying he would do first half of the mistresses then he said he would release Cobra first and then he moved out to Warrior Guild and forgot everything about the spring cleaning update

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
Actually, Bo respect his ETA at least in this year, problem is Koda he has no idea about keep promise
i pretty much said base on this..
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-15-0-10-bo-wei.8197/page-842#post-3751051

and this
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-15-0-10-bo-wei.8197/page-847#post-3755421

since his game is alive because of community, by means "doesnt care if he losing his patreon" meaning he doesnt care with the community at all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i'm bad with english but i hope u get what i mean.

Reactions: marut

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-15-0-10-bo-wei.8197/page-842#post-3751051

and this
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-15-0-10-bo-wei.8197/page-847#post-3755421

since his game is alive because of community, by means "doesnt care if he losing his patreon" meaning he doesnt care with the community at all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i'm bad with english but i hope u get what i mean.
To think that Bo would've found somebody who could carry out the updates in a competent manner, without taunting the community in anyway. But no, Bo settled for Koda, and is still letting Koda carry out the updates just because Koda has had a couple "golden" moments or ideas.

I wouldn't give any shits if Bo lost a majority of his patrons, that's the only thing that'll change his mind. He doesn't care about the discord community, and sure as hell doesn't care about this community.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018

and this

Yeah, ToT is pretty much nothing without the community surrounding it. Bo should look into replacing all the cases of traced/stolen art in his game before he even thinks of pretending that it is some kind of masterpiece or artistic statement, what a joke.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
I'm afraid you do not remember correctly, because the Spring cleaning update wasn't meant for this year' spring, it was supposed to be for last fucking year' spring. Koda simply kept delaying it saying he would do first half of the mistresses then he said he would release Cobra first and then he moved out to Warrior Guild and forgot everything about the spring cleaning update
Every time I read something like this and get reminded of the fuckup that is Koda and last years spring update I just burst out laughing . Like people joked about Koda not mentioning what year his updates are supposed to come out in but now we are in a situation where the spring update maybe legitimately be completed 2 years after it was supposed to be released .

Don't forget we are also waiting for Christmas 2019's Claus update. You seriously couldn't make this up and its hilarious.
What an absolute shit show.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
I still find it weird how people get this upset that a game is released a week or two later than they'd like; a game they pirate for free anyways. The fact so many people in this thread follow this game's progress like a hawk is an indication of its quality and uniqueness. Meanwhile for me, I pop in once or twice a month to see if there's a new update and move on lol.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes