RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Yeah bo already finished his part on both F7 and Jester long time ago,now is working on the new game and swan/crow pt3.
Now is up to koda to do his part.
Jeez, if only Koda would actually show his progress in the game I'd be more willing to understand the delays. Has Koda ever done streams?

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
No news for the update sorry:(

Actually yes he has done some stream for the 1.15 mostly coding and some lily scene preview,now he is planning to do stream for Jester after the update.
What are their streams like? Do you just watch them code and they talk? I can’t imagine it’s too interesting to watch someone code RPGM.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
2 days without internet and then I was thinking "Shit, I will take spoiler of everything!". Guess I'm lucky...:cautious:

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
What are their streams like? Do you just watch them code and they talk? I can’t imagine it’s too interesting to watch someone code RPGM.
Well in bo streams you can see him coding,drawing,testing combat you can get a sneak peek at the cg ecc ecc
Like in the last stream we had the chance to listen to the cn voice lines for the new game.
Yeah koda streams are mostly coding/testing combat and some times you get a preview.
Both rarely speak they just type in the public ch.

Reactions: Punk80954

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
CN is like a less cool version of JP
That's because you don't understand their languages. I believe that CN voice version is for players in China. Note where Bo's from, it's not surprising that TOT is famous in China. Just like English doesn't sound good when you don't understand it.

ati1082

Dec 12, 2018
Come on, you can do it. We are still waiting.

Vay kardeşlerim siz de mi buradasınız xD Buradan bende kodanın amına koyim.
Its funny we unite under Koda's fuckery. I wish I could find you guys under much "non-delayed" circumstances.

(Hayır zevkleri iyi olan hemşeri bulmama mı sevineyim yoksa Kodanın orospu çocukluğuna mı üzüleyim bilemedim. Sadece swan tarafından boğulmak istiyorum aq. Neden Bo kodaya siktiri çekmiyor anlamıyorum.)

Btw we so shocked that we still talk about how we still gather up and manage to find ourselves in the paranthesis. Dont mind us fellow f95zone sorry for talking a different language.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Does bo wei make spinoff games to try new mechanics for tower of trample or because he wants to make more characters?

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2019
God fuck koda so hard. What pisses me off the most is how much he just doesn't give a shit, and is blatantly condescending when people ask. No apologies, nothing, just "be patient its coming tommorow and when its tomorrow its coming in a few days." Honestly thought screw Bo too. He is probably getting way more money than koda and he doesnt give a fuck.

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
So glad I jumped over to Succubus Covenant/Domina awhile ago after seeing Koda bs this lily update. The devs there are super nice and interactive with the community compared to Bo and Koda.

Reactions: olorex11
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes