RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
And Lily training questline, and Swan new poison + smotherbox.

Have you talked with Lily's brother and had him make the new outfit for Lily?
I already made the outfit in a previous update. I already did the "dream" with Lily.
I spoke with her brother again to see if I needed to buy the outfit but he said "huh? Why would you need a new one?"

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Haven't been able to finish Lily's stuff yet (cuz I don't know how), but from what I could play and what's in the files... It's severely disappointing. The fan games are unironically much better. Sorry to all the fellow Lily fans, Koda needs to go.

NotTime

May 24, 2020
i'm being honest, i'm finding this update quite disappointing:
- 3/4 scenes added at best (about Crow/Swan)
- some balancing nonsense

what do you think?

SirLancelotthe3rd

Nov 16, 2018
Guys, I can't see any new content for Lily as well, I just saw the puppy gear scene but I can't find any new way to submit and I just started giving up a lot and nothing happened, help!

SirLancelotthe3rd

Nov 16, 2018
I did the boot scene twice and nothing happened as well for anyone who would ask, I don't know if it has something to do with the save files. But the puppy gear scene ran smoothly.

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
I was thinking about being a patron last year but when I saw the delays the thought of being patron just vanished.

(amk kim bilirdi Türkiye'de bu kadar göt ayak seven adam olacağını. Gelin toplaşın benim sapık sik kardeşlerim.)
there are more than you think
(Sandığından daha çok var sana öyle söyleyeyim sjdsjd)

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
so the update dont even last 10 mins? do we need new file to access lily and swan content? because ive finished swan and lily part before this update. Help please :>

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Haven't been able to finish Lily's stuff yet (cuz I don't know how), but from what I could play and what's in the files... It's severely disappointing. The fan games are unironically much better. Sorry to all the fellow Lily fans, Koda needs to go.
So he delayed this update like 10 times just for a couple lines of dialogue, CGs, and code?

Koda needs to explain himself soon, or he’s gonna be stuck as one of the most terrible RPGMaker developers due to the amount of delays.
If he doesn’t change soon, we are gonna be seeing these mass delays again with even smaller updates.

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
About update of lily,there's no new cg,and few lessons.
maybe koda have playedペニバンクエスト ドミナ教の生贄 before?there's some fans edited this game and add some tot stuff,a part of lily has walk dog play scene.I don't think this update needs a month to do,maybe he just began his work on last Tuesday?
and there's a bug in cobra ,when you contribution to her the game will crash.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
damn im disappointed, bo made this update so short and simple but koda took so fcking long, i thought its gonna be a solid submission path :/ I havent played it but judging from what the reviews are here im already disappointed

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Guys, I havn't play this game for a year. What is new ? We have the cobra update ? The spring ( 2019 ) update ?
This game deserve to be played this year or it's better to wait 2021 ?
Thanks and have a good my dears :)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes