RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
How much time did it take for this update? Something like 2 months and this is what we get? You have to be joking....

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
For anyone having trouble with the crashing swan, and just really want to see the new lily dialog, mind you I don't think this is a great suggestion but it worked for me. I took my save file with finished lily content back to the previous updates 15.0.10. got my stats lowered, saved, and took it back to the new update. That worked and I saw the new lvl 1 lily dialogs. but I don't think it's a great solution.
Was it worth it? Any scenes or just short dialogue

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Hum. I must agree with everyone thoughts. Unfortunately, the Lily update is definitely a lazy work.

Two things are proving this is amateur's work :

- You still can "lecture" her when you fully submitted ( if you get the walkie scene )
- What kind of slave would lecture his master ??
So that's probably an oversight of the devs.

- There is a maximum of one "true" new CG. One. And no new mechanics at all...

In fact, it would be okay if this update wasn't delayed that much.

If i still want to be positive about this update, i'm gonna say that i really liked the walkie scene. ( Well in that scene, Cobra said she already broke us, while it's totally not true but okay )

Reactions: Yuushiro1085

Peyotl

Mar 11, 2017
There's image bugs everywhere, when you look at a monk, when you fight bosses, i mean who can play a game that crashes that much, all of that time to throw this up, am going to ask a question then.
There is testers for this, the dev said they have testers so how can game-crashing bugs still be in there, seing how long it took the guy to update it ?
I don't comment on this thread because i don't like to complain since i'm not paying for this but damn it dudes that's too much.

ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
how do i make it so the game doesnt run in such a small window. covers less than a quarter of the screen and i cant click to maximise it

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I've never played this, how long is it if I start from the very beginning? Is it mostly a foot fetish type of game, or is there more femdom stuff beyond that? Ah, I'll just try it. :)
I was sure I've seen you here in the past. Hell, I thought this game was part of the inspiration for your own.

Anyway if you start from scratch the amount of content is pretty generous: there are a total of 6 floors in the game, all with a subplot of increasing lenght and quality during which you'll get to know the villainess (and usually get enslaved). Also the last 2 floors are doubled.

Additionally there's some bonus content in the form of challenges, festivity stuff and so on.

My save file has give or take 30 hours in it, but I've completed every single little thing... and I do like to take things slowly.

Kinks wise the game has more or less everything femdom related, with more extreme stuff (gore and scat) being very rare and skippable. Only thing I can think of that's not in the game yet is an ashtray scene, but it should come in a few updates. Also vore.

Stockingdood

Dec 20, 2018
Ok being a swan fan i loved the scenes that came with the update. That said these additions are probably part of the previous update as the"infamous" "END OF PART 2"triggers once everything is unlocked. Now waiting for part 3, hoping to be still alive for it's release.

Last edited:

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
So after everything there is barely any new content and now a lot more error messages popping up everywhere

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
bug.jpg

Is there a bug fix update? I get this error while fighting The Crow on Normal. :(

It happens when her chest get destroyed.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
We can't judge the update without thinking about the delays that came with it. Now if you wanna talk about Koda as a writter ok let's do it, but the result will be the same. Go on themouseyukupad -> Stories, you'll find a LOT of foot fetishes stories, many of them are really well written and obviously they are way longer than what you can find in ToT ( Which is normal, it's not the same media ) you don't expect a game with many girls with such long stories all of them have mini-stories. With that being said, writting the content that he wrote on the last update ( Remember that it only concerns girls that already existed, it's not like he had to imagine a whole new background ) he took 3 months. I respect people who write, I see that as a work, something you need to polish ect, and that's why I had to mentions writters from themouseyukupad as some of them are able to provide a story with more than 20 pages in a respectable amount of time. You can't defend Koda / Bo on that update. Especially since it's not like it's the first time they're doing tons of delays.
>Stories
Many of them are descriptive narratives which are useless for the mode of engagement which occurs between Ethan and the tower mistresses.

>The Last Update
The last update was Crow who did not exist before.

>You can't defend Koda / Bo on that update. Especially since it's not like it's the first time they're doing tons of delays.
I haven't. The fact that Koda delays the updates is known to everyone, but that is the only primary critique of him. The others are purely superficial and rely on comparing his writing to others which wouldn't be applicable in the game at all.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes