RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I would’ve been fine if the delays were for a surprise swan pt.3 inclusion, but nope.
My guess is that Koda spent the last two months sitting on his ass, and he only really started work on this update 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: Jadous

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
ok, so today 03/07/2020 we have v1.15.3,
now let's wait to see how long it will take to get the next update.

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
The update was nice but it doesn't justify the long wait. Koda has most likely just been sitting on his ass instead of working.
If we get an update this size every two months then we are never getting floor 7.

Reactions: Jadous

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Wonder how the discord is reacting to how small this update is compared to the amount of delays.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I was sure I've seen you here in the past. Hell, I thought this game was part of the inspiration for your own.

Anyway if you start from scratch the amount of content is pretty generous: there are a total of 6 floors in the game, all with a subplot of increasing lenght and quality during which you'll get to know the villainess (and usually get enslaved). Also the last 2 floors are doubled.

Additionally there's some bonus content in the form of challenges, festivity stuff and so on.

My save file has give or take 30 hours in it, but I've completed every single little thing... and I do like to take things slowly.

Kinks wise the game has more or less everything femdom related, with more extreme stuff (gore and scat) being very rare and skippable. Only thing I can think of that's not in the game yet is an ashtray scene, but it should come in a few updates. Also vore.
would you be able to upload your save?

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
The update was nice but it doesn't justify the long wait. Koda has most likely just been sitting on his ass instead of working.
If we get an update this size every two months then we are never getting floor 7.
Swan had a good update (or what he cut off from Crow pt2), Lilly in the other hand had a bunch of bullshit rehased CGs with some different PoV of the same CGs and a bunch of "fLaVoR TeXt", worst thing is that he put that awful arrow minigame we saw with Cobra 2 years ago (the one with the unicorn colored bar and tiny tiny tiny arrows).
To add insult to injury, here:
Classy2.png

Last edited:

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Swan had a good update (or what he cut off from Crow pt2), Lilly in the other hand had a bunch of bullshit rehased CGs with some different PoV of the same CGs and a bunch of "fLaVoR TeXt", worst thing is that he put that awful arrow minigame we saw with Cobra 2 years ago (the one with the unicorn colored bar and tiny tiny tiny arrows.
To add insult to injury, here:
View attachment 715620
That’s the kicker here. It’s been multiple months since the last update, more than a year since the last floor update, and all we are getting is probably a shitty 20 minute max content update with copy pasted CGs and crappy dialogue.

Bo Wei and Koda are scam artists.
I said this would happen lmao

Reactions: olorex11
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes