RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME. HOW DARE YOU? YOU'RE PROBABLY STUPID AND HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME LMAO
is not criticism and if you believe it to be so, then here is my reply to you.

View attachment 715698

The writing in MGD is primarily descriptive, the archetypes for its characters are primarily based on anime tropes and since you do vaunt about the quality of the game's writing, I should remind you that it is no different from a typical woman's erotic novel in terms of presentation of sexual acts present within it. However, not preferring a style of writing of another game in ToT does not make the former game in any way bad which you did so presume as my opinion.
You lost all credibility in posting that image lmao

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
I'm confused as to where the Swan content ends for this update. Do I just keep losing to her in her fights until something tells me that episode to is done? I'm getting tired of going through her whole fight over and over again not knowing if I've seen all the content.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Well like i said earlier, there is actually a few things which are good in that expansion. I would say it's better than nothing.

And correct me if i'm wrong, ( especially Narak8813 ) koda said it was a pre-expansion. So we can hope for more ( even if it means beong naive )

Apr 22, 2020
The writing in MGD is primarily descriptive, the archetypes for its characters are primarily based on anime tropes and since you do vaunt about the quality of the game's writing, I should remind you that it is no different from a typical woman's erotic novel in terms of presentation of sexual acts present within it.
I've no stake in this debate, but what's the difference with ToT?

Apr 22, 2020
I'm confused as to where the Swan content ends for this update. Do I just keep losing to her in her fights until something tells me that episode to is done? I'm getting tired of going through her whole fight over and over again not knowing if I've seen all the content.
Have you fought her at the three levels of Toxicology?

Reactions: Punk80954

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
but seriously how the fuck can i see the new lily content i did both defeating karen and crow and interacting with the flying boots now what

Reactions: YungBubulio

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
It's difficult for me to compare the two as, like you said, Koda has Bo's art whilst Threshold only has text/sprites. But I don't think there's as much overlap as you're insinuating when it comes to the tone of the two games. Even when it comes to (relatively) extreme examples like Sofia, the tone of always struck me as far more flirty and fun than the more domineering way in which Koda writes his girls. Even though there's an obvious power imbalance when the player deals with Sofia, that power imbalance isn't emphasized as much as when the player deals with, say, Scarlett in ToT.
That's not to say that Threshold couldn't do Koda's job better than Koda ever could, but he'd have to change his writing style a bit to get the same effect.
Also Nara is best girl.
I guess I did mess up in saying that MGD in some places is "the same as" ToT, what I should've said instead is that I find them to be very similar. The reason why the dynamics between the MC and villainesses/monsters in those games are fundamentally different is the one I mentioned about ToT limiting its scope to be just about femdom and foot fetish (though it seems like the foot fetish aspect is being neglected more and more lately), whereas MGD is about all kinds of lewd stuff. Even then though, I still think that something "non-descriptive" like trance scenes in MGD could easily be imported into ToT, and that feet scenes in ToT would become 100% better if they relied a little more in being descriptive like they are in MGD.
But who knows, maybe this is just a result of me being much more of a foot guy than a femdom guy, and ToT isn't really about feet at all (despite being called Tower of Trample), and feet simply happened to be the one aspect of femdom that Bo liked to explore the most. Either way I can confidently say that foot content, independent of any femdom elements, is done way better in MGD, at least.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME. HOW DARE YOU? YOU'RE PROBABLY STUPID AND HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME LMAO
is not criticism and if you believe it to be so, then here is my reply to you.

View attachment 715698

The writing in MGD is primarily descriptive, the archetypes for its characters are primarily based on anime tropes and since you do vaunt about the quality of the game's writing, I should remind you that it is no different from a typical woman's erotic novel in terms of presentation of sexual acts present within it. However, not preferring a style of writing of another game in ToT does not make the former game in any way bad which you did so presume as my opinion.
And that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Reactions: Holefiller

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Ok, so in regards to the Swan content I got to the point where Ethan can say, "Yes, please" after the fight, and you can eat Swan out. Is that the end in terms of Swan content?

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Can someone please tell me what the new lily content/scenes are before i download this and find out its a waste of time?
Its completely rehashed cg content that your eyes would have already seen especially if you follow this thread.

Swan content is new and the only reason I'd say you should bother downloading this time round.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
I guess I did mess up in saying that MGD in some places is "the same as" ToT, what I should've said instead is that I find them to be very similar. The reason why the dynamics between the MC and villainesses/monsters in those games are fundamentally different is the one I mentioned about ToT limiting its scope to be just about femdom and foot fetish (though it seems like the foot fetish aspect is being neglected more and more lately), whereas MGD is about all kinds of lewd stuff. Even then though, I still think that something "non-descriptive" like trance scenes in MGD could easily be imported into ToT, and that feet scenes in ToT would become 100% better if they relied a little more in being descriptive like they are in MGD.
But who knows, maybe this is just a result of me being much more of a foot guy than a femdom guy, and ToT isn't really about feet at all (despite being called Tower of Trample), and feet simply happened to be the one aspect of femdom that Bo liked to explore the most. Either way I can confidently say that foot content, independent of any femdom elements, is done way better in MGD, at least.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
>Still no actual response to what I've said
no u :^)

Last edited:

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Its completely rehashed cg content that your eyes would have already seen especially if you follow this thread.

Swan content is new and the only reason I'd say you should bother downloading this time round.
What scene was reused? I haven't seen it posted so far

Apr 22, 2020
but seriously how the fuck can i see the new lily content i did both defeating karen and crow and interacting with the flying boots now what
You need to fight Lily then re-interract with the boots several times until it makes her offer you to become your temporary master.

How do I check what my toxicology level is?

Check the setup in Swan's lab. The more elaborate it is the higher the level is (there is 3 levels without counting the smotherbox).

Can someone please tell me what the new lily content/scenes are before i download this and find out its a waste of time?
Lily can teach you three new skills while lewding you.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
>Still no actual response to what I've said
no u ;)
>People only criticize Koda in two ways
Debunked here in my second paragraph
>Criticisms about Koda's writing aren't applicable because they're being made while comparing him to someone whose writing wouldn't fit into ToT
a) Koda conceded about half of my criticisms of his writing, and me comparing him to Thresh was just like one or two points out of six or eight that I brought up, you go ahead and dig that post up if you want the exact numbers
b) I'm having a friendly discussion with Holefiller about this right now because he has actually played through MGD, and seems generally more intelligent than you are

Also I find it funny that you replaced your silly wojak meme for some generic anime girl one after the awful reception that it got. At least stick to your guns dude lol

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
What scene was reused? I haven't seen it posted so far
Almost all of them, except the one where she puts her foot in your mouth, the only not reused but at the same time not new Lilly CG is the one with her full latex pirate suit with her barefeet trampling Ethan while his head is stuck inside her boot. He said mini-expansion but boi whata letdown this was.

Reactions: Raiken

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Almost all of them, except the one where she puts her foot in your mouth, the only not reused but at the same time not new Lilly CG is the one with her full latex pirate suit with her barefeet trampling Ethan while his head is stuck inside her boot. He said mini-expansion but boi whata letdown this was.
>except the one whefe she put her foot in your mouth

How could koda drop the ball this hard, see you guys late august when jester drops

Reactions: GearlessJoe
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes