RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

scotty23

Jan 6, 2020
if the lily content is very few, could someone please just post the new Lily content video or game pictures here ? known that the Lily update is so small,i don't want to bother downloading and play the whole process..

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I'm hesitant to download and play this update...
from the comments I got that it's still so buggy and barely has any new content
so I might as well wait for bugfix or the swan/crow part 3 all together
but can anyone tell me about the new skills you learn from Lily?
also I don't mind spoilers so can anyone also hit me with new cg for swan? (facesitting, and toilet scenes)

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Anyone have a working save before the new content? I don't want to have to play through the whole game again just to get 4 new CGs.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
New Swan content is really good tbh, even if it is a bit buggy and definitely not worth the wait.

I do feel bad for the hardcore Lily fans though. We've always known that the devs hated her, and this update proves it. Its basically just a shitty consolation patch to shut the Lily stans up.

Mar 15, 2020
Also since it took us to the 3rd of July to get an Update are we now entitled to another one in July?
And yes i'm an optimist.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
The fact that Koda delays the updates is known to everyone, but that is the only primary critique of him. The others are purely superficial and rely on comparing his writing to others which wouldn't be applicable in the game at all.
I see your little jab at me, dude. Now kindly explain exactly how the kind of writing that is in MGD would be out of place in ToT... Though I suspect that you haven't even played MGD at length from the fact that you made such a dumb claim in the first place, lmao

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
so, will Ethan vs Crow and Swan in chapter 3(final chapter)?
should be..but who knows what next update will kodashit put..it previously this update planned a ch3 release (based on the previous preview and screenshot..it should be around page 810 - 820 too lazy to dig it back) but the patch note end up with small scene ch2 and small update on lily ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Angry
Reactions: who is me

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
I see your little jab at me, dude. Now kindly explain exactly how the kind of writing that is in MGD wouldn't fit in ToT... Though I suspect you haven't even played that game from the fact that you made such a dumb claim in the first place.
Tbh, the characterization and romance in Monster Girl Dreams would be a bit out of place in ToT (except maybe in the cases of Lily and Rose). Not saying that Koda is Shakespeare, but humiliation and fluff don't always go hand in hand.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Tbh, the characterization and romance in Monster Girl Dreams would be a bit out of place in ToT (except maybe in the cases of Lily and Rose). Not saying that Koda is Shakespeare, but humiliation and fluff don't always go hand in hand.
Just because the tone in some areas is different doesn't mean that you can't fit elements of MGD into ToT, especially since there's a lot of places in MGD where the tone is pretty much the same as in ToT, barring the most extreme parts of ToT like Karen and Khulan which most people and even Koda himself don't seem to be too fond of. A few examples would be Sofia's sub content, Mika's findom content, enemies with trance in general, etc. Also the writing in the foot content of that game (especially the Kunoichis) is miles ahead of anything that Koda could ever hope to come up with, and bear in mind that Koda's got the huge advantage of having Bo lend "his" art and animations to whatever scenes he's writing, whereas Thresh just has static sprites and descriptions for the most part. There's also the fact that ToT is supposed to be about feet and femdom, whereas MGD is about all sorts of sexual encounters (with monster girls). What I'm trying to say is that the steppy in ToT is unrefined.

And while I'm at it, donkus is pretending that the only complaints being levied at Koda are about his writing (which he dismisses even though Koda himself conceded about half of my criticisms when I posted them here) and his delaying habits (which no one would ever dare contradicting), when in fact me and others have been criticizing him for other shit for ages now, like the unprofessional way in which he handles himself with the community, his apparent inability of getting better at coding, his obvious favouritism for Cobra to the detriment of Lily's content (which has unfortunately reared its ugly head once again in this newest update), etc.

Last edited:

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
I see your little jab at me, dude. Now kindly explain exactly how the kind of writing that is in MGD would be out of place in ToT... Though I suspect that you haven't even played MGD at length from the fact that you made such a dumb claim in the first place, lmao
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME. HOW DARE YOU? YOU'RE PROBABLY STUPID AND HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME LMAO
is not criticism and if you believe it to be so, then here is my reply to you.

no u.png

The writing in MGD is primarily descriptive, the archetypes for its characters are primarily based on anime tropes and since you do vaunt about the quality of the game's writing, I should remind you that it is no different from a typical woman's erotic novel in terms of presentation of sexual acts present within it. However, not preferring a style of writing of another game in ToT does not make the former game in any way bad which you did so presume as my opinion.

Last edited:

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Just because the tone in some areas is different doesn't mean that you can't fit elements of MGD into ToT, especially since there's a lot of places in MGD where the tone is pretty much the same as in ToT, barring the most extreme parts of ToT like Karen and Khulan which most people and even Koda himself don't seem to be too fond of. A few examples would be Sofia's sub content, Mika's findom content, enemies with trance in general, etc. Also the foot content in that game is miles ahead of anything that Koda could ever hope to come up with, and bear in mind that Koda's got the huge advantage of having Bo lend his art to whatever scenes he's writing, whereas Thresh just has static sprites and descriptions for the most part.
It's difficult for me to compare the two as, like you said, Koda has Bo's art whilst Threshold only has text/sprites. But I don't think there's as much overlap as you're insinuating when it comes to the tone of the two games. Even when it comes to (relatively) extreme examples like Sofia, the tone of always struck me as far more flirty and fun than the more domineering way in which Koda writes his girls. Even though there's an obvious power imbalance when the player deals with Sofia, that power imbalance isn't emphasized as much as when the player deals with, say, Scarlett in ToT.
That's not to say that Threshold couldn't do Koda's job better than Koda ever could, but he'd have to change his writing style a bit to get the same effect.
Also Nara is best girl.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes