RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
I managed to trigger the Lily teaching scene by going to a save before finishing Karen's quest, finishing it with victory, then doing the thing to give Lily her latex outfit. The scene triggered as soon as I got out of Lily's "dojo" just after she got the outfit.

EDIT: still can't get her to teach Ethan anything.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
this is the worst update that we got and considering how popular Lily is... the disrespect is just astonishing. I don't care that much about her but this is just terrible.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I've never played this, how long is it if I start from the very beginning? Is it mostly a foot fetish type of game, or is there more femdom stuff beyond that? Ah, I'll just try it. :)

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
unknown (19).png unknown (17).png
So Bo didn't finish any of these and it was a full Koda themed "mini update/expansion" as he called it. So far the only "new CG" of Lilly I found is the boot head trample and that's new in name only, existed since 2018. Another excellent job by the 1% efficient developer and his bff.

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
to anyone about the boot thing, interact with the boots, then fight her, then go back to the boots. Not sure if that fixes the issue you all had or not but it gives me a new scene each time

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
I've never played this, how long is it if I start from the very beginning? Is it mostly a foot fetish type of game, or is there more femdom stuff beyond that? Ah, I'll just try it. :)
If you're starting from scratch there is a fair deal of content. While there are other fetishes present, the main theme is feet. Just don't expect much in the way of updates.

Reactions: TessSadist
Apr 22, 2020
I managed to trigger the Lily teaching scene by going to a save before finishing Karen's quest, finishing it with victory, then doing the thing to give Lily her latex outfit. The scene triggered as soon as I got out of Lily's "dojo" just after she got the outfit.

EDIT: still can't get her to teach Ethan anything.
Figured it out, you need to beat (or maybe only fight) Lily in-between interacting with her boots

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
The update was okay.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't forget about the dude on this topic who told me that RPGMaker was hard to code on and that the " if/else " in programing was hard to master while it's basics of coding. This update shows us a few things. Koda can't code, because what he did on this update is what I can do in 3 hours MAX on rpgmaker and any dev could say the same, and with what he said with the promises ect, I don't think it's only about being lazy which of course he is. And also, Bo wei knows, he did some stuff on rpgm he should know that THIS is just pure BS there is nothing in this update that is any kind of hard to do. Koda is Bo's shield. The real guilty you're looking for isn't Koda.
This is a cope. I don't like how Koda delays updates, but reducing his role to that of being solely a programmer is incorrect.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
Man that was amazing.... -ly shit. Unlucky Lily fans, I'm sure you'll get another chance 2 years down the line.
It is not a decent update but I’ll take it tbh. A small update versus a decent one in 3-4 years, who knows if the project would even be alive till then

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
For anyone having trouble with the crashing swan, and just really want to see the new lily dialog, mind you I don't think this is a great suggestion but it worked for me. I took my save file with finished lily content back to the previous updates 15.0.10. got my stats lowered, saved, and took it back to the new update. That worked and I saw the new lvl 1 lily dialogs. but I don't think it's a great solution.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone wanna give me a quick run down on what new scenes/moves have been added before i waste time downloading this new update?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes