RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
GearlessJoe
Huh, never really read this forum so did not see this argument nor know that someone had many of the same problems as me. I do find most of the women to be interchangeable save for a few exceptions. Most of them seem to just be an extension of the same trope, with no real difference in personality. Lily is an exception because she has an arc, is not a static character and she has a specific goal in mind: To prove her superiority over her dojo, and make Ethan hers. A good number of the others just seem to want to enslave him because he is there, which I get as a fetish but it is shallow.

There is a very thin line that keeps some characters separate. Khulan is a cannibalistic brute, Scarlett is a classic dom, Eliza is uninteresting, and et cetera. There is no variety in goals or really in how they treat Ethan. They are just women who are bored and can force Ethan to his knees. For Ethan, that makes him emboldened to stand up against them (until he's tamed), but it is not an interesting character trait especially for a majority of characters in the game. And yeah Dialogue is samey.

To be frank Tower of Trample is interesting from a gameplay/mechanics angle as a game where you fight almost MGQ style against many women with losses being a step towards being tamed, but I am not sure that the characters can support that aspect with their current depth.

It does not help that Warrior's Guild shares many of the same aspects as this game including flat characters without concrete differences. Actually there are things that despite the age that it does better than Tower of Trample. Most characters notwithstanding. Ada's okay though.

Last edited:

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
Whenever I try to don the puppy gear in Lily's dojo, it just says 'I shouldn't tempt her'. How'd you guys get the puppy scenes?

Apr 22, 2020
Damn, I haven't made it yet, but the Forest Potion seems to be bullshit.

I think one could push the world record for EX fight levels with that.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
So, playing the Lily content. Almost no new art, but the content itself is hot.

Except the public humiliation part, right in front of her brother. That part can go die in a fire.

At the beginning, i felt like you. The scene was weird, because we're not big fans of public humiliation ( i don't know about you but i'm not )

But when you think about it, it's just Lily who wants to expose a trophy ( Ethan ) to Cobra and her brother in order to prove that she managed to enslave the boy who was trying to stop her anger.

The scene fits the character, and even if it felt weird at the beginning, i liked it.

Reactions: Edison Liu

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure she has...? I've made it up to the point where she drags you around naked, so I think I've done everything else with her.
You need to enter Lily's Sanctum already wearing the Puppy Gear. You should meet the requirements for all three scenes so you can just do them in sequence.

Apr 22, 2020
Alright, I'm dumb. Could anyone please tell me how to unlock the new Swan scenes? Aside from making my Ethan work naked and discovering new potions I got nothing.

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
You need to enter Lily's Sanctum already wearing the Puppy Gear. You should meet the requirements for all three scenes so you can just do them in sequence.
When I try to put it on outside her dojo, it tells me I don't have Cobra's permission.

I might just have to find someone else's save, I feel like the last little update for Cobra made mine wonky.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
When I try to put it on outside her dojo, it tells me I don't have Cobra's permission.

I might just have to find someone else's save, I feel like the last little update for Cobra made mine wonky.
Yes, saves from her Preview aren't meant to be exported/used elsewhere. I found the hiccup though and will bandaid it in the next batch of fixes. Feel free to use another save in the meantime.

Reactions: EvaSlavE

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
Yes, saves from her Preview aren't meant to be exported/used elsewhere. I found the hiccup though and will bandaid it in the next batch of fixes. Feel free to use another save in the meantime.
Ahhh okay, that makes a lot of sense. Much appreciated.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Koda- Don't you think it would be better if you delete the confidence mechanic after Lily breaks Ethan ? Cuz it really feels weird that you can lecture her while being her slave.

If you don't answer i assume it won't be done but i still try

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Koda- Don't you think it would be better if you delete the confidence mechanic after Lily breaks Ethan ? Cuz it really feels weird that you can lecture her while being her slave.

If you don't answer i assume it won't be done but i still try
By breaks do you mean the Apprentice Dream scene from her old stuff, or her new Provisional Master stuff?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes