RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i deafet her like 4 times, and i surrender to her a lot, does she have a submision confesion scene/collaring/puppygearscene or only roomscenes and battle scenes?

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
i deafet her like 4 times, and i surrender to her a lot, does she have a submision confesion scene/collaring/puppygearscene or only roomscenes and battle scenes?
From what iv seen only room and battle scenes but i havent crafted that glove thing yet cause your footslave needs to loose and win alot to get that stuff. ;)

heckend

Aug 31, 2018
S

The one's arguing about a dollar on this thread are the same one's using a laptop, desktop, or cell phone as you would need one of the devices to even play this game. YES I was wrong about the dollar thing but that pertains to those who can't afford such products...Not you..Have a wonderful day.

Material goods such as computer, laptop or cellphone are indispensable in the current year for work and study, if possible some entertainment.

It's not a silly gadget nerd.

You could be right in 80s and 90s. But not nowdays.

Reactions: LupoManajo

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
If everyone would record there fap sound and we would play them all at the same time it would probably sound like a clapping standing ovation for koda.

Or should i say a fapping standing ovation?

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
So I've been away for a while but from a quick read: Delays again, People thirsting over a clown, Best/worst girl Hana Midorikawa, lusting for a beta (in many senses of the word), and one of the Blue man group taking one for the team and getting dommed in Ethan's place. What a trooper.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Koda-
i found a bug/error.
i used an rpgmaker editor to have material and crafted: abys strap, and duality, leave jester, come back to jester, open craft option again, leave, eneven without buying anything she says:
Wow... you can craft something like this..?
then apears this:
1.png
also here is my save file to see the error, besides that i didnt find other bugs.
maybe happend because of the rpgmaker editor that i used.
also here is a copy of that editor

marut

Mar 20, 2020
Anyone have a walkthrough of Jester? When I checked the image files I saw more scenes but I can't find them in the game.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I guess that in her submission path, the mirrors that are murky in the backroom can become clearer based on the some scenes available in Jessica's room? I'll explore that later.
Anyone found a way to get the special crafting gear that cost too much?

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
is it just me or is this update super buggy? i have the submissions events unlocked right after the first fight. she said she was gonna use all her moves and right after that she congratulates me for beating her while she used all her moves and then i've got an item that doesn't show up in my inventory

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes