RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i finished jester submission route and is so good, i remember yesterday that we was devating about whitch would be ethan role as jester slave, and the answer was
Jester:rol?...dont you mean rols?
thats right, there are multiple slvae choices for jester slave and are:
sisy-slave, pupy-slave, jessicacosplay-slave(you want to be like her, strong, smart and dominant), littlejesterasistent-slave, and a blank role that will be in future patch.
i bet that many of who said that jester was a bad mistress now are puting her in her s tier mistress.
probably koda will update her submission route adding misions for each role, like do acts as a doggy slave in her circus (like a lion and his master) or for those who was asking for a trap mistress, a msion where Ethan visits every boy who was savede before just for being now dominated be a trap jester Ethan (i dont know if that last one will be posible because this is a femdom game, with just female mistress, but i would play that quest....alot)
so my last message is this, jester is my favourite mistress, waiting 3 months for her was wart it and i want to dominate the other boy as mistress ethan jester

Apr 2, 2018
So... how do we start the 1.16.0 content? The pastebin notes have only two requirements listed:
- To meet Jessica:
- Enter Floor 6
- Walk back downstairs and speak with Gerald

When I do those two things, Gerald only says the usual "I'll take care of Balwin...", "I won't forget this...", etc. stuff that he said before the 1.16.0 update. Are there any unlisted requirements? Do we need to start a new game(I haven't started over since Swan Part 1)?
Since you finished everything have you seen that image of the stranger? I posted about it on the last page, who the fuck is she?

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
IM so fucking furious right now i cant even unlock the bitch to fight her when i speak to Gerald(greenland) he simply says "dont let lilly take that path"

ati1082

Dec 12, 2018
If you just go outside the place where Jester stays you can go to the left and enter the tent at the very left, get a bit extra scenes some reused though. The milf lady can be found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont even have a mirror am I missing something I have 3 parts on jessica outfit (gloves, shoes, panties) and beaten the jester fully but still dont have the mirror thingy...

zombieslave776

Nov 30, 2018
It was an okay update. I'd rank Jester pretty near the bottom in terms of mistresses, but she wasn't terrible. It certainly wasn't anywhere close to as good as Crow. The multiple submission costumes has some potential if expanded more, and I liked how the "bad end" could be escaped from.

I thought the fight itself was pretty obnoxious without save editing abuse. In normal gear it's okay, but to do her submission route you have to repeatedly get her to half health while wearing terrible gear. She has a multi-hit attack which can hit as many as 6 times completely randomly, so there's a fair amount of rng involved. Other than wearing full jester gear I wasn't able to find a way to avoid the stun on her knee to the balls attack, which was annoying. An attack that does a lot of damage plus stuns you for a random number of turns is pretty unreasonable. At least the stun is removed in full Jester gear, but that still makes the early parts of the submission route annoying. Actually beating her is also pretty finicky as you need to get her to switch health with you when you're at low enough health to one shot. This is pretty doable since she switches health at exactly half health so you can plan for it. But sometimes the turn she drops her inversion she has a taunt up and can't be attacked and then she switches health again and from that point on the health switches occur randomly and it's kind of a crapshoot if you can get her to switch with you at low health again.

For how tricky it is to beat her inversion and for how much the game plays up how unbeatable it is, it would be nice if it actually acknowledged beating her in some way. Right now all you get is a standard victory screen.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
It was an okay update. I'd rank Jester pretty near the bottom in terms of mistresses, but she wasn't terrible. It certainly wasn't anywhere close to as good as Crow. The multiple submission costumes has some potential if expanded more, and I liked how the "bad end" could be escaped from.

I thought the fight itself was pretty obnoxious without save editing abuse. In normal gear it's okay, but to do her submission route you have to repeatedly get her to half health while wearing terrible gear. She has a multi-hit attack which can hit as many as 6 times completely randomly, so there's a fair amount of rng involved. Other than wearing full jester gear I wasn't able to find a way to avoid the stun on her knee to the balls attack, which was annoying. An attack that does a lot of damage plus stuns you for a random number of turns is pretty unreasonable. At least the stun is removed in full Jester gear, but that still makes the early parts of the submission route annoying. Actually beating her is also pretty finicky as you need to get her to switch health with you when you're at low enough health to one shot. This is pretty doable since she switches health at exactly half health so you can plan for it. But sometimes the turn she drops her inversion she has a taunt up and can't be attacked and then she switches health again and from that point on the health switches occur randomly and it's kind of a crapshoot if you can get her to switch with you at low health again.

For how tricky it is to beat her inversion and for how much the game plays up how unbeatable it is, it would be nice if it actually acknowledged beating her in some way. Right now all you get is a standard victory screen.
I stand by what I said before, Jester should've been saved for her own game. Right now it just feels like a filler mistress.

Reactions: olorex11

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Koda- How do I return to the mirrors room? I left without interacting with any mirror, and now I can't go back even when losing again to Jessica

Last edited:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Thing is she has a
and that's so rare in ToT (I know right?) that pushes her a lot of tiers in my book, also those interactions with her stuff in her room are very good. Imo this one is it chief, you did well Koda and Bo Wei.
Was that
in the mirror world?

Reactions: inthef95zone
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes