RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i used a vanilla save file to do jester content and i realise that after win the battle 2 time, in the third battle when she has her health bar at low she use inverted space or something and every attack gets reflected, i couldnt use it with mi edit save file because my charater was so powerfull that inverted space didint have effect on him

• Haha
Reactions: bosujima

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Seems like a good update I guess, barring the blue silhouette business. Definitely not my cup of tea though since I despise Jess' design, I probably wouldn't even like her if she wasn't big boned.
The one's arguing about a dollar on this thread are the same one's using a laptop, desktop, or cell phone as you would need one of the devices to even play this game. YES I was wrong about the dollar thing but that pertains to those who can't afford such products...Not you..Have a wonderful day.
Bruh, you're posting cringe rn. Many people have access to the internet who don't have a disposable income, especially during a global pandemic (+ free time - stable income). "If you have a cellphone/PC then you're privileged" is such a dumb argument to be making in the 21st century.

Nov 10, 2018
I've done what I think is most of the content, but I've run out of ideas on what else there is to do. Has anyone figured out if there's another way to get the thread? I thought beating her while wearing jester gear after fully submitting might do it (or might do anything after repairing the mirror, for that matter), but no luck. I didn't win against her with partial jester gear, but I doubt that would work if full gear doesn't.

dspins

Dec 2, 2018
So... how do we start the 1.16.0 content? The pastebin notes have only two requirements listed:
- To meet Jessica:
- Enter Floor 6
- Walk back downstairs and speak with Gerald

When I do those two things, Gerald only says the usual "I'll take care of Balwin...", "I won't forget this...", etc. stuff that he said before the 1.16.0 update. Are there any unlisted requirements? Do we need to start a new game(I haven't started over since Swan Part 1)?

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
So... how do we start the 1.16.0 content? The pastebin notes have only two requirements listed:
- To meet Jessica:
- Enter Floor 6
- Walk back downstairs and speak with Gerald

When I do those two things, Gerald only says the usual "I'll take care of Balwin...", "I won't forget this...", etc. stuff that he said before the 1.16.0 update. Are there any unlisted requirements? Do we need to start a new game(I haven't started over since Swan Part 1)?
Do the swan/crow content then go down a floor, no need to talk to gerald

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Completed all of the content:

Loved her design and art, the blue ethan thing is a bit disappointing, but overall a decent update. I would have gone a much diferent way at the end though (make ethan submit and then tell him that actually nothing was inverted). The submission route was really not for me and I found it uninteresting to be honest. The Art was great but the dialogue just didn't do it for me personally.

No content for her tits at all ~ Oof

Reactions: bosujima
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes