RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

tyfp

Feb 29, 2020
Koda- I found a save breaking bug, i was right before Jessica after a battle (post submission) and use the load option on a save file and i obtained this, i can ear the music and see a really dark abyssal tent (almost black) but can't interact with nothing and can't open the menu either is just like it freezes in the early stage of loading.
I Hope that i was clear enough, if not feel free to ask for major details and other files you need to check this bug, also if is it possible to fix this save file i will very happy because i am somehow attached to it (is the same post khulan save breaking bug), thank you in advance and good job with the last two updates
Everything went black after I used the save file.

Pic

May 13, 2017
After fix the mirror, what should I do?
I already get all invisible silk to crafting.
I'm stuck now. I beat and lose to her about 20x.
it's pretty much everything after you get the mirror back you can freely leave the abyssal tent

Reactions: heckend

Pic

May 13, 2017
This update let me really amazed, i thought it was a little addition between two major updates but i was surprisingly wrong
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am waiting impatiently for what comes next

Last edited:
Reactions: Dufoe

lewdmaster420

Apr 27, 2018
How do you return to the back mirror room? I left the room after the cutscene just to see if I could and I can't get back, did I ruin my save or something? Now I walk really slowly everywhere.

Reactions: sakum and Search88
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes