RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
You are not supposed to leave the mirror room without picking an "aesthetic".
"Broken" saves will be able to just replay the scene though so just wait for the bugfix or reload.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
You are not supposed to leave the mirror room without picking an "aesthetic".
"Broken" saves will be able to just replay the scene though so just wait for the bugfix or reload.
I have to say this is one of the best updates we had. You can see that you and Bo and fun with it. I hope this is a sign of things to come :D also that tease from the mirror was awesome!

and once we get the game over, what is there left for us to do in the update?

Last edited:

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
I got some sort of bug in my game where after I defeated her twice some of the dialogue and events seemed inconsistent, I could go into her bedroom and use all the clothing items around the room and Ethan was already acting like he was fully submitted

Dufoe

Aug 15, 2018
Update is pretty good. I feel like her room is a bit undercooked: all scenes are available right away.

Can't wait for more Swan content. As far as other mistress go, really wish best girl Yvonne got new content.

Reactions: Nikkoz

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
All her room stuff being available is a bug (I left in a condiitonal override from debugging). I'm sad/sorry about that since you're supposed to progress those scenes in parallel with her submission route, wherein they'll make a lot more sense.

Koda- I somehow have 3 invisible threads in my inventory (completed all content) without crafting any of them, how did they get there? I know there's probably a way to get them but I haven't figured it out.
Invisible Silk is currently a Lucky Bonus (10%, but upgrades to 30% after conditions are met) from S-Ranking Jessica. I won't spoil where the the freebies came from but they were a one time gift so don't worry about having missed a step. You've unlocked the increased drop rate as well.

I'll probably increase the rates further to reduce the grind since initial feedback seems to be that S-ranking Jessica is a fun challenge (for normal saves) but the loot RNG pushes it to tedium at current #s.

Reactions: Dufoe

Dufoe

Aug 15, 2018
Also I think wearing special equipment to modify fights has a lot of potential and should be expanded on.

Reactions: aa14
Apr 22, 2020
Is the Jester content finished once the mirror is fixed?

Does selecting one of the mirrors change anything except the Hair option when you talk with Jessica?

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Would anyone mind uploading a save just before Swan part 2 where I can beat Crow 3 times and go back to Swan?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes