RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zombieslave776

Nov 30, 2018
Apparently one of them (the second from the left) requires you to have the puppy gears unlocked with one of the other Mistresses. I don't know what the other unlockable one (the second from the right) is, could you tell me please?
The one second from the right is a gimp suit. It was already there for me so I don't know what does it, but if anything it would be Yvonne's submission route.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
If you just go outside the place where Jester stays you can go to the left and enter the tent at the very left, get a bit extra scenes some reused though. The milf lady can be found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after getting the shards and restoring the mirror, I can't interact with it, is that a bug?

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Apparently one of them (the second from the left) requires you to have the puppy gears unlocked with one of the other Mistresses. I don't know what the other unlockable one (the second from the right) is, could you tell me please?
It’s the gimp suit from Yvonne’s update

Chocoboii

Nov 11, 2018
Can someone help me out? I remember playing this months ago and editing my save. Now, when I try to play, every single boss does 0 damage to me, every time. Any ideas what I could've done?

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
add NTR pls
In the unlikely case it would happen, I doubt it would work in TOT.
First, Bo and Koda don't like male domination and the appeal of cuckolding is mostly seeing a male (a lot of times black) fucking your wife/partner/etc better than you and satisfying her, and in a tower full of male prisoners and dominant dommes I doubt that will happen.
Second, the mistresses in the tower obviously fuck another prisoners (not on screen but you know from the dialogue), but it won't have the desirable effect for NTR as you do not have that emotional attachment with them.

Maybe with Rose and Lily it could work. But I doubt the majority of people would be happy with that xDDDD

• Angry
Reactions: Truemourne

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Bugged during battle when Jessica raised 2 arms and I chose to submit(seems a blowjob before the crash).
RIP my 4 invisible silks, or were they really there?

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
after you fix the mirror you can take off jester suit in jester room and leave it to return to the tower
iv beaten her and gotten the prompt iv gotten the panites reward but im stuck how do i progress no mirror no anything im just stuck fightigng her

Apr 22, 2020
iv beaten her and gotten the prompt iv gotten the panites reward but im stuck how do i progress no mirror no anything im just stuck fightigng her
You need to keep losing to her while in the Inverse state, until you get the hat reward. Then you need to keep losing to her while in the Inverse state until you get the cowl reward, which unlock the mirror room.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes